JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, C-コンプレックス パウダー, 8 oz (227 g)

¥1,494
その他のレビュー (8)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 75

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Perfect vitamin c product!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2292722により Oct 01, 2008 に掲載

I think This is a good product. I take it myself and I give a 1/8 spoon a day to the dog also together with vitamin B complex, B50 also from now and it works amazing!!! The dog was always scared and shy, but in 2 weeks she was much more relaxed. She is also playing with her toys everyday now at an age of 10 years. Before she played sometimes, but not daily. So I really recommend this product to humans and animals!

Now Foods, C-complex Powder

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1982143により Jul 27, 2008 に掲載

I use 1/2 teaspoon of C-Complex powder 3 yimes a day to help combat intersticial cystitis. It works with 1 tespoon of Now Foods L-lysine to help heal the lesions in my bladder. It's working.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Fantastic Vitamin C Supplement!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1115695により Aug 02, 2013 に掲載

I've bee using this supplement for years. It's the purest cleanest one I can find other than some of the "whole food" organic one's out there for $40 a tiny bottle. I'm a little surprised at some of these bad reviews on this supplement. This isn't candy or food , it's a supplement. Very natural and not bombarded with sugars ,fillers, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or even magnesium Stearate not to mention it's buffered and has Rose hips, Acerola and Bioflavonoids. It's VERY difficult to find a supplement on the market like this. One review states they put it in a smoothie and can't even taste it yet still only gave it a two stars. It does taste terrible but that has absolutely no effect on the quality and results of this as a supplement. It's NOT candy, it's a supplement and a VERY good one at that.

Best Ester-C Complex

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2855754により Nov 12, 2008 に掲載

I love this and have used it for over a year. I prefer powders to capsules as it is more economical, plus the ingredients in this is perfect: Ester-C - the brand name of calcium ascorbate - is the best form of vitamin C. It also has rosehips and acerola, and bioflavinoids to provide a well-rounded Vitamin C product. I take a ton of this when I am starting to feel "off." The powder is a bit bitter, but don't let it scare you away from trying it unless you are picky about that kind of thing.

Great bulk form of Vitamin C

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1075408により Aug 08, 2008 に掲載

This is a great bulk form of Vitamin C. Has the non acidic version of ascorbic along with a few natural sources of C. It's a keeper

商品 1 - 5 の合計 75