JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent use it all the time

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTHにより Mar 15, 2016 に掲載

I use this powder all winter to help keep immunity up. If I have a bug starting as I do now, I take a 1/4 teaspoon every 2 or 3 hours and it makes a huge difference. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

Aside from taste, this is easier than 4 tablets per day

5358151171619814524により Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

Taste is not so great but that means it is healthy right? Less artificial flavours etc? Easier than taking 4 giant tablets. Just stir or blend and drink.

GREAT C Complex

Reviewer2590313により Nov 19, 2014 に掲載

I use this in capsules with Grape seed and Goji powder for joints, blood, immune.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good Stuff but doesn't taste nice

5255213856250802544により Sep 11, 2014 に掲載

This is clearly a good Vitamin C Powder but I don't like the taste which means I don't have it as much as I should. I've tryed it with juice concentrate but it doesn't mix well. I am lazy, I just want something that tastes yummy that I can just add water to, so I'll probably just look out for another one and I'm sure I'll find it on Iherb anyway. Such a great company!!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Stuff

Reviewer1731735により Mar 20, 2014 に掲載

Use for twicw a day Adrenal support.

very good

5721491829228096193により Jan 15, 2014 に掲載

very good & effective

For Alzheimer's Patient

Reviewer2711901により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

I use this vitamin C powder to put into a small amount of pureed fruit for my mother who suffers from Alzheimer's. It's a lot easier than having to grind tablets.

Useful

lokcatにより Aug 27, 2013 に掲載

But inconvenience to take. pills preferred. Do not dissolve in water

Good stuff

Reviewer2541215により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

No problems with this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fantastic Vitamin C Supplement!!

Reviewer1115695により Aug 02, 2013 に掲載

I've bee using this supplement for years. It's the purest cleanest one I can find other than some of the "whole food" organic one's out there for $40 a tiny bottle. I'm a little surprised at some of these bad reviews on this supplement. This isn't candy or food , it's a supplement. Very natural and not bombarded with sugars ,fillers, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or even magnesium Stearate not to mention it's buffered and has Rose hips, Acerola and Bioflavonoids. It's VERY difficult to find a supplement on the market like this. One review states they put it in a smoothie and can't even taste it yet still only gave it a two stars. It does taste terrible but that has absolutely no effect on the quality and results of this as a supplement. It's NOT candy, it's a supplement and a VERY good one at that.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています