JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Value/Great Product

5754117308146154448により Jun 06, 2015 に掲載

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

a perfect supplement

Reviewer2446553により Feb 20, 2015 に掲載

We add the bone meal to our aging dogs' food to make sure they're getting enough calcium. It blends perfectly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

really good product to feed dogs

5243116404532015160により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

I use bone meal powder to feed my dog. It's a fantastic product

NOW-01220

5712498503772735289により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

This product is essential for my cats healthy diet, I have just started feeding them with this product which is added to there raw food and they have no objection to this product for a healthy life. I am also most impressed with the fast and efficient service to here in Australia.

Nice

5194071277847428191により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.

bone meal

Reviewer2657801により Aug 12, 2012 に掲載

This makes us feel confident we are being good doggie parents as we feel our lab really needs this.

Supplement for Raw Fed Golden Retriever Who Has Food Allergies

Reviewer1748437により Mar 25, 2012 に掲載

I guess I really won't know how well this product works until my Golden Retriever is older, but it is an important part of the food I mix for her to make sure she gets enough calcium in her diet. It was hard to find Bone Meal that was of the quality needed to feed an animal as most is made for gardening. I am so glad I found I-Herb.Com. Thank you, NancyAnn Thorne, Malin, OR

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Purchased for making cat food

Reviewer3011564により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.

Add to dogs food

Reviewer2314791により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

I make home made dog food. This bone meal formula was recommended by Dr Pitcairn, DVM. My puppy is growing fast and hopefully this will support bone growth and strength.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Use this as supplement for my dog's diet

Reviewer1544429により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

I have been buying this Now Bone Meal at the health food store I use locally. Can't find it there anymore so I was glad to find it online. Chose iherb.com because they had other things I use so I could combine more thngs in one order to justify shipping charges.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 45