JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Value/Great Product

5754117308146154448により Jun 06, 2015 に掲載

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

a perfect supplement

Reviewer2446553により Feb 20, 2015 に掲載

We add the bone meal to our aging dogs' food to make sure they're getting enough calcium. It blends perfectly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

really good product to feed dogs

5243116404532015160により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

I use bone meal powder to feed my dog. It's a fantastic product

Directed from catinfo!

5615968759908907158により Jul 11, 2014 に掲載

Although the product is great itself, I wish I'd been able to find the higher concentration bone meal powder. My cat isn't a fan of the taste, and I would've preferred to give her less bone meal powder with the same supplemental value.

for doggie

happycustomer23により Dec 27, 2013 に掲載

My vet says this is a good brand for my dog. I make his food. He is shiney and full of vigor so it must be pretty good.

NOW-01220

5712498503772735289により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

This product is essential for my cats healthy diet, I have just started feeding them with this product which is added to there raw food and they have no objection to this product for a healthy life. I am also most impressed with the fast and efficient service to here in Australia.

Nice

5194071277847428191により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.

bone meal

Reviewer2657801により Aug 12, 2012 に掲載

This makes us feel confident we are being good doggie parents as we feel our lab really needs this.

Supplement for Raw Fed Golden Retriever Who Has Food Allergies

Reviewer1748437により Mar 25, 2012 に掲載

I guess I really won't know how well this product works until my Golden Retriever is older, but it is an important part of the food I mix for her to make sure she gets enough calcium in her diet. It was hard to find Bone Meal that was of the quality needed to feed an animal as most is made for gardening. I am so glad I found I-Herb.Com. Thank you, NancyAnn Thorne, Malin, OR

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Purchased for making cat food

Reviewer3011564により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 60