JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Strong Bones

Reviewer3112262により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

I was continually going to a Chiropractor because my back kept going out but once I faithfully began taking Bone Meal my back has stayed strong and has not gone out despite the wear and tear I have put on it. It has been 1 year now and also my fingernails grew fast and very strong which never happened before I used Bone Meal.

Bone Meal Powder

Reviewer1616145により Sep 20, 2008 に掲載

I cook all of my dogs food from scratch. Their vet recommended this kind of bone meal powder, she said they test it for heavy metals, when other brands are not tested. That's good enough for me!

Used in Dr Pitcairn's Healthy Powder recipe for cats

Reviewer1687524により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

I wanted to try a recipe I found on the Internet for Dr. Pitcairn's "Healthy Powder" nutrient supplement for cats (on a raw food diet). The recipe is made up in bulk and used a few teaspoons at a time in a cat's food: 2 cups of nutritional yeast, 1 cup of lecithin granules, ¼ cup kelp powder, ¼ bonemeal and 1000 mg vitamin C: mix and keep refrigerated. I found all these along with other supplements I wanted to use, namely Vit A and E and taurine, all offered by iHerb. I'm using the powder with canned food mainly b/c there's no time to make the raw food. It's not possible to reach any conclusions on health benefits after only a few weeks but I think I'm seeing increased energy/vitality. * * * On learning more from Dr. Pitcairn, apparently bone meal derived from the United States is undesirable due to the toxic load that animals in first world nations carry. I'm not sure I see a way around this - maybe there's unpolluted bone meal available, I'll have to look for that, but with regard to this product, I am now concerned because of its provenance. This doesn't mean I won't be buying this product again, because I will unless and until I can find a better or learn more about this issue. Meanwhile I note how they are running tests on the level of heavy metals in their product, a good starting point, and would be interested in knowing their standards more precisely.

Natural calcium

Reviewer1707140により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

I prefer to take what I need from food rather than from extracts, whenever I can. So I started taking some bone meal for calcium, and am giving some to my dog as well.

From Washington

Reviewer1874863により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

I'm using this as a calcium supplement since I've given up dairy. Not sure if I should be concerned about heavy metals, but I find it to be the most agreeable calcium supplement I have tried.

bone strength

Reviewer1493948により Aug 25, 2008 に掲載

Fine supplement for bone strength. Inexpensive. Hard to find anywhere else. Thanks, Iherb.

Great Buy

Reviewer3260901により Jul 25, 2007 に掲載

I use bone meal powder in my cat food recipes. Now brand is exactly what I want, and comes at a great price.

Now Foods, Bone Meal Powder

Reviewer2533421により Nov 08, 2008 に掲載

I have used this in my home made dog food for many years now. It is a good price (in comparison, I've seen bone meal that is not for human consumption cost more than Now Foods bone meal), and so far I've had no complaints from my dogs about the taste :) My dogs have extensive annual routine blood checks and so far everything has always come back normal, so I know they get all of the nutrients I feed them.

Excellent Products, good company

Reviewer2631461により Oct 25, 2007 に掲載

This is my second order. Very pleased. Even did a return which was handled flawlessly. iHerb.com has my business.

bone meal

Reviewer2657801により Aug 12, 2012 に掲載

This makes us feel confident we are being good doggie parents as we feel our lab really needs this.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 62