JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good taste !!!

5051920734336149353により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

Its very good on my coffee, good taste ando no after taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good and genuine taste of vanilla!

Reviewer2974532により May 25, 2012 に掲載

I use this for baking, in my hot chocolate etc.

Now Foods, Better Stevia French Vanilla

Reviewer2349991により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

Now Food´s, Better Stevia French Vanilla zero calorie sweetener is the best. It has a great flavor. My husband and I we just love it. I also use it when I bake like muffins and etc. my morning coffee tastes delicious when I pour soyamilk and add some french vanilla into my coffee.

Nice tase, lovely scent.

Reviewer1092726により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

Very convenient to take out with you. 1/2 packet = about 1 tsp sugar. Lovely vanilla taste and fragrance. 4 stars instead of 5 as the packet is impossible to open without scissors.

Vanilla flavor great

Reviewer1498637により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

I love vanilla flavor and this stevia adds enough flavor to make the teas and foods I use with it wonderfully vanilla!

Was not sure......

Reviewer1682066により Jan 13, 2012 に掲載

I have tried other stevia products, and this one does not leave a bitter aftertaste. I am a vanilla addict, so if you love vanilla, do try this one. I am so happy there is now a healthy non chemical sweetener that tastes great, I am so picky and have gone through so many products, I nearly gave up. and prices are excellent! Packaged for freshness, I appreciate that, but sometimes especially in the morning I find myself wrestling to rip the packet open. A small price to pay for fresh quality. For USPS delivery, I was amazed to have gotten my package in just over a week. Too bad Canada does not offer better prices, I will remain a loyal customer to iherb. Thanks!

Delicious

Reviewer2447091により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

Travels well. Great flavor, no bitterness. Individual packages sometimes a bit harder to open.

Great product

Reviewer3072873により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

Adds a wonderful flavor to anything!

very good

Reviewer2690231により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

very nice taste for just no sugar at all

Favorite flavor

Reviewer1148576により Oct 23, 2011 に掲載

My husband adds this to his whey powder and says it is delicious.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 95