JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Now Foods, French Vanilla Stevia Extract

Reviewer2605568により May 26, 2008 に掲載

Love it, adds a definite pizazz to my coffee and has absolutely no aftertaste. Will be looing forward to trying other flavors.

Stevia

Reviewer2197217により May 28, 2008 に掲載

Love this stuff. great flavor!

Vanilla Stevia Extract

Reviewer3059204により Aug 10, 2008 に掲載

I either read about, or heard about this item on TV. I've been a long time user of stevia. I decided to try it; even though I read the reviews, which was all great I decided to try just one box. Needless to say I'm hooked! In about 3 weeks I reordered 3 additional boxes....I don't think I'll every use anything else, except the regular stevia on occasions of course!

Mrs E Williams

Reviewer1329248により Aug 23, 2008 に掲載

I love the vanilla taste. Lovely in coffee and on cereal and yogurt

Delicious!

Reviewer2517781により Sep 02, 2008 に掲載

Great in ice tea, particularly!

Good taste

Reviewer2712505により Nov 24, 2008 に掲載

Tastes great in a cold drink, also adds a little extra to a glass of ice water. I originally bought it to try in coffee, but I did not like the taste in coffee at all.

great product

Reviewer1122643により Jan 12, 2009 に掲載

I use one packet in my coffee and love it.

great in coffee

Reviewer2447997により Feb 12, 2009 に掲載

This is so easy to sweeten and favor coffee and plain yogurt.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

french vanilla stevia extract envelopes

Reviewer1549234により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

I love this product as well...particularly the nice vanilla flavoring adds a nice touch to certain foods...I really like it in my coffee...I was using that nasty powdered vanilla flavored coffee creamer and even knowing it was made completely w/chemicals did not deter me from using it since I really enjoy my coffee w/the vanilla flavoring...it really bugged me a lot though so when i discoverd this product I was able to replace the creamer w/this stevia and a little soy french vanilla creamer and I was in heaven! thanks so much for a great product....I also use it as flavoring in plain yogurt/on fruit and on my cereal...anywhere that the vanilla flavoring is is noticable.

my review