JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice taste

odereviewsにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

One of the better Now Foods Better Stevia products. Has a more natural taste than the other Now Foods stevias I have tried. If you like pomegranate and blueberry, why not give this a go?

Reminds me of Strawberry Quik

KeptbyHisgraceにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

This truly is a yummy change from sugar, and much healthier too. It does have a more fruity flavor than I expected it to have, so I'm thrilled. If you mix it with raw milk it tastes just like the strawberry Nestle Quik so my husband was really happy about that! You must remember to shake the bottles before using them to get a good boost of flavor. My whole family enjoys it (even the picky ones) and it does not have an aftertaste at all. Very good!

Ideal para infusiones

LaMarmotillaにより Jul 25, 2014 に掲載

Encantada estoy con esta stevia! La uso sobre todo en infusiones, con yogur natural.. Tiene un sabor muy rico como a frutas del bosque.

Yum!

Endergirlにより Aug 06, 2013 に掲載

I use this in yogurt, the taste is very prominent and I need less of this stevia to achieve the perfect sweetness and taste than other types. It also has a strong smell which I like. :)

Pomegranate Blueberry

Reviewer2981997により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

Fruity flavor, delicious sweetener in yoghurt etc. Just a drop or two is sufficient.

Not bad

chrysalisにより Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

I purchased this along with the coconut flavour. In terms of taste I like this one better, but I still don't particularly like the thick consistency. Overall, it's worth buying.

Another great Now Foods Stevia

juliamalinにより Jul 31, 2013 に掲載

Just another great stevia from Now Foods. Love it!!

mmm

5047274531974152094により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

yummy

Me encanta el sabor

ROSSITAにより Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

la uso para hacer té helado de carcadé y me encanta el sabor. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Great taste!

GeorgiasMirrorにより Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

I love this in smoothies, tea, yogurt.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24