JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

like the big size

Reviewer1194779により Jan 01, 2013 に掲載

hope it helps my mom's knee.

makes good jello

Reviewer2838798により Feb 24, 2013 に掲載

put two cups room temperture water in pot 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract powder 1 packet koolaid for cheap flavoring--we use lemon or cherry 3 tablespoons beef gelatin heat on stove while stirring till just begins to steam to dissolve gelatin take off stove and add 3 more cups cool water ladle into 8 one cup serving dishes sitting on a sheet pan to catch any spilled wipe bottoms across a paper towel and put on a shelf in fridge to gel. Only takes a few minutes. You can sub most fruit juices for water and koolaid. We prefer the koolaid as we go through 2 batches a day. We prefer the lemon and cherry koolaid flavorings as they are two of the flavors lowest in sodium --we prefer wide mouth one cup canning jars to desert dishes and bowls (you can top with whip cream and put the lid on and take with you and the straight sides of the jars make it easier to put in fridge without spilling)

Good for joints!

Reviewer2846427により May 29, 2013 に掲載

I dissolve it in hot water and drink it as tea!

Makes me young again

Reviewer1448770により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

I take this along with Type II collagen ( powder), I'm constantly told that I look 24-26 and I turn 33 this year. I take a lot of fat soluble antioxidants as well as getting to bed early, staying out of the sun, and lifting weight and doing cardio.

商品 11 - 14 の合計 14