JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

seems to help

Reviewer1567227により Feb 12, 2012 に掲載

I am in line for a hip replacement and have had considerable pain. I'm trying to avoid 'the knife' for as long as possible and 2 months ago started taking 2 tablespoons of gelatin/day. I mix it up in juice and drink it right down. It really does seem to have helped, though it hasn't eliminated the problem. Yesterday I was on my feet from 10am til 6pm packing and moving. Today my hip is a bit sore. I simply could not have done that before the gelatin.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Unflavored Gelatin

Reviewer3025051により Oct 17, 2010 に掲載

I purchased this product to feed to my horse. He has shelly weak hoof walls and my farrier suggested feeding him gelatin. It should take about 6 months to see a difference in his feet as the hooves need to grow out and it takes that long. It has only been a little over 2 months now so I really can't tell if it is helping him or not. However, I will say that the product itself is of good quality and human grade. If I need gelatin for a dish that I am preparing I will use this gelatin for that too.

bulk gelatin

Reviewer1079147により Oct 09, 2010 に掲載

Seems like a pretty good deal.

BOUGHT IT FOR MY HORSE

Reviewer1241606により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

This product was bought to be feed to my horse. She has thinning hoof walls and shelley feet. Gelatin helps rebuild and give strength to hoof walls. It takes about 6 months of 1oz per day till the whole hoof wall is grown out but what a difference you will see. REMEMBER "NO HOOF = NO HORSE"

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています