JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Amazing!

Reviewer1834949により Dec 20, 2010 に掲載

I am so grateful to have found this herb. I have been taking it every day since the end of November 2010 and I already feel the difference. My colds are less and infections are few. I highly recommend it!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

So far so good!

Reviewer2548212により Sep 21, 2010 に掲載

I've had heart palpitations these last 6 months, and my dr. put me on blood pressure meds to help...with no luck. I found out that astragalus can lower blood pressure naturally, so I bought some to see if it would work. So far I haven't had the palpitations like I did. I'm only taking 2 capsules once a day. I'm happy with the results, no funny feeling in my chest!

FANTASTIC STUFF

Reviewer2280586により Sep 19, 2010 に掲載

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

helpful stuff

Reviewer1090200により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

Joints and inflammation reduced- good quality herbs

Dorothy, Missouri

Reviewer1108133により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for a friend and she loves

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Astragalus for cold and flu

Reviewer3321577により Jul 31, 2010 に掲載

I come down with flu with high fever at least once a year. Since I started taking this product, I haven't got high fever and recovery time got shorter. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day.

Great product, great price

Reviewer3242287により Jun 25, 2010 に掲載

Antioxidant

Reviewer1734727により May 26, 2010 に掲載

I started taking astragalus shortly after being diagnosed with breast cancer. I wanted to keep a strong immune system during my treatments. I still take it as a daily supplement, six years after my last treatment!

Reviewer1123278により May 11, 2010 に掲載

FDA allows NO CLAIMS to be made by supplement mfgs, but as a consumer, I hope I am allowed to say, this DOES seem to balance my blood sugar- I seems to be easier to remain on an 'even keel' now.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています