JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Helped me get over a 5 week cold.

Reviewer2287175により Jan 16, 2011 に掲載

I had a cold for 5 weeks, and the second day after taking this product, I finally lost the nasal congestion and cough! Great!

AWESOME!

Reviewer1865713により Mar 22, 2008 に掲載

Astragalus is one of the best herbs to take to boost immune system functioning. I've been taking it for a year now, and have found myself to feel much better and not get sick as often!

Fresh product

psoriasisにより Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

helpful stuff

Reviewer1090200により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

Joints and inflammation reduced- good quality herbs

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It contains the controversial magnesium stearate

4725724491075114571により Feb 12, 2015 に掲載

I love this herb it has great properties health wise but the addition of magnesium stearate makes it unappealing to me, I wish this product would not contain this added ingredient.

Great Value, if...

Reviewer2087060により Mar 10, 2008 に掲載

I have finished my first bottle, but there is no way for me to know if it's doing anything. As a matter of fact, I got a strong cold towards the end of the bottle. I deal with this as I would deal with a faith healer! Having said that I have to commend iHerb for the first-class service, reasonable prices, and the wide range of products.

Keep me healthy!

Reviewer1812486により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

Best anti-cold herb!

kirowangにより Nov 24, 2011 に掲載

Take one and You will be fine. Take two and you won't be ill anymore! :) Especially in cold weather!

Boosts immune system

Reviewer1159045により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Astragaius

Reviewer1653759により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 135