JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

immune booster

Reviewer2796695により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

My immune system isn't what it used to be. I work in retail and am exposed to lots of people. Taking 2 twice a day has cut my down time to almost nothing

So far so good!

Reviewer2548212により Sep 21, 2010 に掲載

I've had heart palpitations these last 6 months, and my dr. put me on blood pressure meds to help...with no luck. I found out that astragalus can lower blood pressure naturally, so I bought some to see if it would work. So far I haven't had the palpitations like I did. I'm only taking 2 capsules once a day. I'm happy with the results, no funny feeling in my chest!

Fresh product

psoriasisにより Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

great stuff

LissiRにより Oct 01, 2015 に掲載

love this stuff. Im from Australia and I lost my spleen - so i am susceptible to infections colds and flu. I took 2 a day (morning and night) and never got sick once over winter.

Great Value, if...

Reviewer2087060により Mar 10, 2008 に掲載

I have finished my first bottle, but there is no way for me to know if it's doing anything. As a matter of fact, I got a strong cold towards the end of the bottle. I deal with this as I would deal with a faith healer! Having said that I have to commend iHerb for the first-class service, reasonable prices, and the wide range of products.

Astragaius

Reviewer1653759により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

FANTASTIC STUFF

Reviewer2280586により Sep 19, 2010 に掲載

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.

no colds

Reviewer2991845により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

I know this keeps me away from colds. I take 1 or 2 a day depending on the weather.

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

5611028254780129753により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

Keep me healthy!

Reviewer1812486により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 126