JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Now Astragalus 500

Reviewer2694564により Nov 10, 2008 に掲載

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

AWESOME!

Reviewer1865713により Mar 22, 2008 に掲載

Astragalus is one of the best herbs to take to boost immune system functioning. I've been taking it for a year now, and have found myself to feel much better and not get sick as often!

immune booster

Reviewer2796695により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

My immune system isn't what it used to be. I work in retail and am exposed to lots of people. Taking 2 twice a day has cut my down time to almost nothing

Fresh product

psoriasisにより Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It contains the controversial magnesium stearate

4725724491075114571により Feb 12, 2015 に掲載

I love this herb it has great properties health wise but the addition of magnesium stearate makes it unappealing to me, I wish this product would not contain this added ingredient.

Great Value, if...

Reviewer2087060により Mar 10, 2008 に掲載

I have finished my first bottle, but there is no way for me to know if it's doing anything. As a matter of fact, I got a strong cold towards the end of the bottle. I deal with this as I would deal with a faith healer! Having said that I have to commend iHerb for the first-class service, reasonable prices, and the wide range of products.

Astragaius

Reviewer1653759により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

FANTASTIC STUFF

Reviewer2280586により Sep 19, 2010 に掲載

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.

no colds

Reviewer2991845により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

I know this keeps me away from colds. I take 1 or 2 a day depending on the weather.

Great supplement!

EuOrganicにより Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

Astragalus for long life !

商品 31 - 40 の合計 132