JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Airway help

Reviewer1367225により Nov 25, 2007 に掲載

The Air Defense sure does help open up my congestion I experience wife asthma and colds.

Great Defense

Reviewer1356117により May 30, 2012 に掲載

I have chronic broncitis. I also happen to be working at a job that requires me to live in a very polluted area, in Eastern Asia. This immune booster is great and keeps me going. I feel great taking it and it helps me stay healthy in spite of the pollution in the area.

Air Defense Immune Booster

Reviewer1866054により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

extremely efficient for supporting the immune system. I take this combined with Immune Renew and I survived long trips with air conditioning in the car, even though I was usually very sensitive and having long headaches because of my sinuses. also, not one cold in an entire year. I took one per day each, for almost two months, then stopped and used only when necessary - when I could feel the cold/flu approaching.

Effective and healthy

Reviewer2000193により Aug 09, 2009 に掲載

Cleared congestion quickly in few hours!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I highly recommend this against the flu

danarmにより Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

Good to take in winter.

Air Defense

Reviewer2766576により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

Immunity has risen. I think that the body gets warm.

Works Great

Reviewer1260176により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

We always use this when someone is getting a cold or struggling with their allergies. It does work best with a cold though and ever since we found this product no one in my family has a cold for long.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

helps me through the cold season!

Reviewer1582486により Jan 17, 2011 に掲載

I notice the difference when I take this almost instantly. It helps with the allergies also.

Good product

5173677169838245277により Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

I had previously tried paractin from another company. This one is ok, but not as efficient as the other one, which contained more paractin. i use it when my tonsils are swollen and after two days i feel better.

Now foods air Defense Immune Booster

Reviewer2849255により Mar 01, 2008 に掲載

Too many capsules in a daily dose (2 caps, 3x/day)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10