JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Airway help

Reviewer1367225により 11 25, 2007 に掲載

The Air Defense sure does help open up my congestion I experience wife asthma and colds.

Effective and healthy

Reviewer2000193により 8 09, 2009 に掲載

Cleared congestion quickly in few hours!

Air Defense Immune Booster

Reviewer1866054により 11 16, 2011 に掲載

extremely efficient for supporting the immune system. I take this combined with Immune Renew and I survived long trips with air conditioning in the car, even though I was usually very sensitive and having long headaches because of my sinuses. also, not one cold in an entire year. I took one per day each, for almost two months, then stopped and used only when necessary - when I could feel the cold/flu approaching.

Great Defense

Reviewer1356117により 5 30, 2012 に掲載

I have chronic broncitis. I also happen to be working at a job that requires me to live in a very polluted area, in Eastern Asia. This immune booster is great and keeps me going. I feel great taking it and it helps me stay healthy in spite of the pollution in the area.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I highly recommend this against the flu

danarmにより 4 27, 2012 に掲載

Good to take in winter.

Air Defense

Reviewer2766576により 1 06, 2009 に掲載

Immunity has risen. I think that the body gets warm.

Works Great

Reviewer1260176により 2 26, 2012 に掲載

We always use this when someone is getting a cold or struggling with their allergies. It does work best with a cold though and ever since we found this product no one in my family has a cold for long.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

helps me through the cold season!

Reviewer1582486により 1 17, 2011 に掲載

I notice the difference when I take this almost instantly. It helps with the allergies also.

Good product

5173677169838245277により 3 13, 2015 に掲載

I had previously tried paractin from another company. This one is ok, but not as efficient as the other one, which contained more paractin. i use it when my tonsils are swollen and after two days i feel better.

Now foods air Defense Immune Booster

Reviewer2849255により 3 01, 2008 に掲載

Too many capsules in a daily dose (2 caps, 3x/day)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10