JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Rare organic, more easily swallowed but a bit expensive.

Reviewer1052383により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

It's hard to find bulk organic psyllium. And it has a finer texture than many making it somewhat easier to swallow. But it's many times the price of some.

Ok

5124191739272756798により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

I like the non-powdered form better

sticky powder

Reviewer2540197により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

this psyllium powder sticks to the upper palate, gums, teeth and just about anything. Even sticks to the spoon which makes it hard to mix with juice. This is my first experience with this type of husk and will hopefully be my last. Would like to return it. Most disastisfied. Not rated even as a one star.

Totally satisfied

Reviewer3000993により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

n/a

5450650744159133694により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

HAVE NOT USED IT YET

Very good

4938615546298265520により Aug 27, 2014 に掲載

Accidentally ordered the Source Natural brand instead of this and had an uncomfortable surprise coming my way. The smell and taste of the source natural brand was ransid and almost made me puke. Now Foods has a neutral and natural taste and smell and is more easily mixed. I will stick to this brand. Love it. And by the way, it really helps with digestion as the label says.

Great Texture

Jasmine44により Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

This is a great fiber addition to a morning smoothie. It mixes fairly well with a brisk stir & has little taste...not so noticeable when mixed with other ingredients or with juice.

very gentle and soft

5037768523163589512により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

yet very efficient! will buy again

Super food

Viktorijaにより Apr 09, 2014 に掲載

Super food, use it making raw vegan food.

Organic Psyllium

Reviewer3035278により Jul 08, 2016 に掲載

Beautiful clean and organic product. Does the job really well.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 51