JA

商品 6 - 10 の合計 49

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Totally satisfied

Reviewer3000993により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

great fiber supplement

Reviewer1927634により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

I used this with Now Foods, Organic, Inulin, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g). Two tsp of this and one tsp of inulin with blackcurrant juice. Shake and stir and wait for a while - then drink the "pudding"

The best!

5349848801703725505により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

The best psyllium husk powder I've ever tried!

Good Product to Stay Regular

Reviewer2357101により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

This is the powder and much easier to drink than the husks. It has a mild taste and mixes well in water. Works well if you need more fiber in the digestive tract.

sticky powder

Reviewer2540197により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

this psyllium powder sticks to the upper palate, gums, teeth and just about anything. Even sticks to the spoon which makes it hard to mix with juice. This is my first experience with this type of husk and will hopefully be my last. Would like to return it. Most disastisfied. Not rated even as a one star.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 49