JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,206
¥1,578
のセーブ: ¥372 (24 % オフ)
4.5 5件のうち 60 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 5-star
並び替え

商品 6 - 10 の合計 37

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Totally satisfied

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3000993により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Feb 05, 2015 に掲載

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Vraiment EXCELLENT

Lyllowにより Dec 27, 2015 に掲載

Cette poudre est magique. Régule parfaitement le transit ! Ce n'est pas le genre de laxatif que l'on voit habituellement. Celui ci est très doux pour les intestins ! En cas de diarrhées il régule les selles et les rend ferme, en cas de constipation, il ramollit les selles. Pour moi c'est un complément à avoir sous la main ! La quantité à ingérer dépend de chacun. En moyenne pour moi : 2 cuillères à café environ 15 à 20 minutes avant le repas. Attention car ceci est le modèle en poudre (l'autre modèle est celui entier, non réduit en poudre). J'ai choisis ce modèle car il est certifié bio (Selon les normes USDA). Je recommanderais c'est certain.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great Texture

Jasmine44により Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

This is a great fiber addition to a morning smoothie. It mixes fairly well with a brisk stir & has little taste...not so noticeable when mixed with other ingredients or with juice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

very gentle and soft

5037768523163589512により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

yet very efficient! will buy again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 6 - 10 の合計 37

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »