JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This is good

Rena61により Oct 24, 2015 に掲載

I like Nature's Herbs, psyllium husk better. The fullness just wasn't there with this. Gentle yes, good yes, just not for me.

So So product

Reviewer2485391により Sep 03, 2015 に掲載

I am on the end of my second bottle of this product. Taste not bad, but it really doesn't work as well for me as other products, and it is difficult to dissolve in water.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Acacia easiest of the fibers to take

Reviewer2406050により Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

as it mixes easily in water and is totally tasteless and the next morning you will see results! Got sick of the other fibers that turn to gel so fast you can't drink them or gag when you do. Will stick with this for the health benefits and the ease in taking, along with a reasonable price for such a large jar.

Adding more fiber

Reviewer2842299により Jun 02, 2014 に掲載

This is a easy and tasty way to add more fiber to my diet. I will re-order this product again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great way to get fiber in

Reviewer2295193により Sep 03, 2012 に掲載

I've got IBS and a host of digestive problems. This helps me get my fiber in. The fiber in this is soluble fiber and might help to bring your cholesterol down in addition to helping with bowel regularity. If you have a stronger stomach or less problems with leaky gut, Psylium works too as it contains more insoluble fiber to help with bowel bulk and cleanse. Drink lots of water and start slow on fiber and build up.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Didn't agree with me at all

Reviewer2208599により Aug 02, 2012 に掲載

Didn't work, didn't agree with me at all. I much prefer Heather's acacia's fiber. Apparently, not all acacia formulas are created equal. Don't know what the critical difference is, though.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Another great source of fiber

James-Simonにより Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

This acacia fiber powder is another excellent source of fiber without any taste or smell and blends in nicely with any liquid. You can add it to water (for its literally tasteless) or to juice (which helps for kids) as it mixes in so well they wont even know its there :)

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Acacia Fiber

5080420225355279389により Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

This product is more gentle than other fibre supplements and lives up to it's billing.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Fiber is fiber.....

Reviewer2105068により Apr 23, 2012 に掲載

I mix this with so many other things when I make a food shake, no funny taste and hey, it's fiber.

Good Fiber

Reviewer1257516により Nov 21, 2011 に掲載

A kind and gentle source of fiber, easy to use and very convenient.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14