JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not hard to swallow.

Reviewer2556216により Sep 15, 2009 に掲載

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

exelent product

Reviewer1819798により Oct 29, 2009 に掲載

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

great stuff

Reviewer3054835により Jul 19, 2010 に掲載

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not for the faint of heart

101010011により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

Just received...

Reviewer2937493により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

I am hoping it'll be a good product. I am in Alaska and have been spoiled with good fish products. The taste is of course your typical fish belly taste, but it was not rancid. So often even with capsules fish oil will be rancid and does you know good unless you want to clear your bowels! I am happy, even though I squint to take the oil, that it appears to be a good product. I would however like to know more about their process and where their fish is obtained from.

Good oil

Giordieにより Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

Although the Wild Salmon Sockeye oil tastes rather awful, i find that it does not repeat on me. I have not been taking it long enough to know how much good it is doing but have read many reports about salmon oil over the years to know that it has to be beneficial. Sue Australia

Nice

Reviewer1640072により Apr 03, 2011 に掲載

It has a light aftertaste, so I don't have to chase my children with it, they have accepted it. They need a gulp of water or a bit of fruit (or chocolate) and it goes down fine.

Good product

Reviewer1020789により Jun 08, 2011 に掲載

I like this product for my skin and heart.

An important whole food

tigerchoにより Sep 26, 2011 に掲載

This particular fish oil reminds me of some "old time" fish oils that i was given as a small child. My son actually takes this with delight, despite the srong taste. Undalturated fish oils are hard to find!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best salmon oil I have found

Reviewer3170253により Jan 20, 2012 に掲載