JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best DHA available

4703437529561022454により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

This is the ONLY DHA i prescribe my patients. It's clean, regulated, 100% safe and a vital nutrient in the 3rd trimester for the development of foetal brain, nervous system and eyes.If you want a smart baby that reaches it's milestones with ease buy this product now. Small size capsule easy to swallow and minimal reflux. Take with food for best absorption rates.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So lucky to find the product

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより Jul 22, 2015 に掲載

I was looking DHA for my wife and happy that I found it. This product has only pluses for me: easy for stomach, no fish oil taste,easy to take.I definitely noticed a difference in my wife's moods after she started taking the DHA supplements. I have been happy go lucky and that is typically not me to be the optimistic one. I also have noticed that her memory has gotten sharper as well. she had a physical recently with bloodwork and the Dr. is always on her to raise my good cholesterol and it never seems to go up and for the first time in years her good cholesterol has gone up. She really do attribute it to the DHA since that is really the only thing she has been doing differently. Definitely worth the money.

Great product

Reviewer1203389により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

Nice size for swallowing, some fish oil I've had come in huge capsules for the same quantity of oil. This product has helped improve my dry skin during pregnancy. I hope it is having as many benefits for my growing baby.

Must have

Reviewer2570739により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

This is an absolute must have - I'm breastfeeding so use this to increase my DHA levels and that of my milk. Love the strawberry taste. Worth the extra as fresher than other brands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This's right what we want.

Reviewer2483225により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

This is the best DHA for the pregnant women. My wife has just delivered a boy and I believe Nordic prenatal DHA will also do for mum.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1310275により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

As part of prenatal care I was asked to take this product. It did not cause any stomach issues which is a bonus.

Amazing product

Reviewer2769269により May 15, 2012 に掲載

This product by Nordic Naturals is really fantastic. Totally recommend it to all women pregnant and trying to get pregnant.

很好

Reviewer2785111により Oct 20, 2012 に掲載

孕后期一直在吃,觉得很好,虽然比同类的产品要贵,为了宝宝,有好品质也值了! 补充:现在哺乳期,也在吃,觉得宝宝很聪明,不知道是不是心理作用,哈哈。

good for mood

5375666742671664510により Jul 18, 2016 に掲載

bought two more bottles. good for mood during pregnancy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love this! Great product, great price!

a3mommyにより Aug 21, 2016 に掲載

Went to a local pharmacy looking for a DHA as I am still breastfeeding, and this was one of the brands that the pharmacists recommended. I asked her why is the price of this brand so much higher compared to other brands, and she said the purity of the DHA of Nordic Naturals is one of the best and that if price isn't an issue, I should get this. This is retailing in my local pharmacy for S$98 (works out to be about US$70). I have 3 kids and have tried a few brands of DHA, and I must say, I feel the best with this. Money well spent!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 76