JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No more kitty dandruff

Reviewer1944798により 4 23, 2009 に掲載

It took several weeks, but the dandruff cleared up completely on my 15 year old cat. Her glossy fur now gleams and she doesn't scratch as much. I also have two four-year-olds. Their coats have become softer, glossier and very healthy looking. I'm sure the quality of their coats reflects all the health benefits of this product.

Pug loves his fishypop!

Reviewer1958005により 6 18, 2009 に掲載

My Pug loves this fish oil.

Nordic Naturals.

Reviewer2499912により 5 11, 2010 に掲載

Great product, I've given this product to my dogs for years and have noticed beautiful hair and they are much healthier.

Awsome stuff!

Reviewer1412046により 3 17, 2009 に掲載

I first ordered this product when my American Bulldog lacked the nutrition his body required due to a decrease in his appetite. The Vet. didn't expect him to make it past two weeks if his appetite didn't return. I ordered the Cod Liver Oil as soon as I got home, and Domino lapped it up! He is now doing awesome! It regulated all of his digestive issues he has had since puppydome, and his skin/coat are shinier than ever! I works so well that I now give it to all my doggies. I will forever sing the praises of this product!

shiny and soft coats!

Reviewer2287315により 9 15, 2011 に掲載

my pets love this product drizzled over their food and they appear healthier.

The Kids like it!

Reviewer1980532により 9 14, 2010 に掲載

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I just started using at my Vet's recommndation for dry itchy skin on Chardonnay. I give the recommended dosage to each kid with dinner. I love that the dosage is right on the label. I do recommend that you find a better, less brittle, screw top for the bottle. It broke when I open the bottle the first time. Thankfully, I had a water bottle top that fit adequately. I'm glad that it doesn't have a real fishy odor, your processing seems to have minimized the smell. Thanks.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6