JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great product

5206319344541509890により Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

It's made both my dog's fur silky shiny and soft. very reccomnded

Very fishy

annathieにより May 21, 2015 に掲載

I pierce them for my cat, and the first time, we both ended up with the contents over us - her around her face and me all over my hands. She smelt of fish around the face for days, it was not overly pleasant. Now I squirt it into her food, rather than trying to squirt it into her mouth. Haha. Haven't been using long enough to see any improvement for her, but time will tell.

TWO PAWS UP

5752377456255566386により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

dogs love em. Good product

My doggie has great fur

4843028154430941661により Jun 25, 2014 に掲載

So far so good. No more itchy skin and rashes as well.

Great stuff!

Strombil-Mayonにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good

It's good!

5190339346336940340により Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

It's good! My pets like it very much.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helped my dog with itching

4672392485897776728により Oct 16, 2012 に掲載

We have a 65 lb labrador retriever. This past summer he started getting really itchy, and scratched so much that he injured one of his dew claws. We started giving him three of these fish oils a day and it has made all the difference. He rarely has to scratch himself anymore. Also, we used to notice white flakes in his coat and those are gone. I highly recommend this product if your dog has similar issues.

Doggie skin problems

Reviewer1928923により Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

My white scottie- Henry is a super dog but has lots of itchy skin and hot spots , two of these/day added to his food is really helping; and is also cheaper than the little packets of oil I have been buying from the vet.

Gd product

Reviewer1234156により Jun 23, 2012 に掲載

This is my 2nd bottle of Nordic omega 3 pets. My shih tzu coat become much more softer. Highly recommended!

OOPS!

Reviewer1316551により Mar 25, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for my dogs because I use Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega personally. I didn't carefully read the label which says 67% "Crude Fat". i dont know what is meant by "crude fat". I won't buy this Nordic Natural again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35