JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

an excellent essential supplement for dogs&cats.

Reviewer2502391により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

my amstaff takes three daily since he was a pup he is so intelligent and has a beautiful shiny coat my dog actually had severe allergies and would get rashes after a week on fish oil it went away and never came back so if your dog has any kind of allergies or immune system problems buy your pet a good fish oil supplement such as this one it is ESSENTIAL to his health!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent, tested for purity, pets love it!

Reviewer2641490により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

My favorite fish oil supplement for dogs/cats! Gel caps to maintain potency/purity unlike many of the bottled products and for easy dosing (many pets will eat them out of hand so you don't have to sneak it into food/treats but simple to pierce the caps and squeeze onto food if necessary). Whole body oil from wild ocean fish, batch checked for contaminants. Check out manufacturer's website for more details. iHerb's price is also the best on the Web!!!!

Excellent product

Reviewer1684086により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

I called the company for advice because the label doesn't specifically mention that it is made from fish body oil (it is). Although I had previously been using human grade fish oil for my dog, the company rep told me that this is the same human grade, adjusted for pets by removal of rosemary which they say is not well tolerated by pets. My little dogs eagerly swallow the capsules whole in a "meat ball" made of Innova wet dog food.

Bought for cat

Reviewer2534550により Mar 30, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my cats. One likes it, the other isn't terribly fond of it. The dogs love it. :)

Gd product

Reviewer1234156により Jun 23, 2012 に掲載

This is my 2nd bottle of Nordic omega 3 pets. My shih tzu coat become much more softer. Highly recommended!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helped my dog with itching

4672392485897776728により Oct 16, 2012 に掲載

We have a 65 lb labrador retriever. This past summer he started getting really itchy, and scratched so much that he injured one of his dew claws. We started giving him three of these fish oils a day and it has made all the difference. He rarely has to scratch himself anymore. Also, we used to notice white flakes in his coat and those are gone. I highly recommend this product if your dog has similar issues.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the few on the market for Pets

Reviewer3156154により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

There are a lot of fish oils for humans but for pets, very few. One of the good things is the brand behind it. Nordic Naturals puts their pet fish oils through the same rigorous standards as their human oils. This means they are screened for heavy metals, PCB's, and other chemicals to the highest standards in the World. Other pet fish oils do not have any testing.

Cat & Dog likes it!

Reviewer2209748により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

Both dont seem to mind it. We just poke a hole in it and put it on their food. Sure has made a difference on their coats. Smoother, softer, and less shedding. All what we were looking for.

great stuff

Reviewer2057575により Jul 27, 2008 に掲載

If you check out their web site, they have a great philosophy too. My vet recommended this brand because they adhere to strong quality standards, like no mercury in the fish used for this oil. They've got much stricter standards than the U.S..

Very fishy

annathieにより May 21, 2015 に掲載

I pierce them for my cat, and the first time, we both ended up with the contents over us - her around her face and me all over my hands. She smelt of fish around the face for days, it was not overly pleasant. Now I squirt it into her food, rather than trying to squirt it into her mouth. Haha. Haven't been using long enough to see any improvement for her, but time will tell.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35