JA

レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

Works Well for Dogs & Cats!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NMS-Three-Six-Fiveにより Feb 01, 2016 に掲載

So far I've found this product to be wonderful. I use it for both my cats and my dog. Even my picky eater cats don't mind when I put this on top of their wet food. I think it has really helped improve the coats of all the animals in my house, and I've also seen it have a positive effect on my two cats that have allergies.In general, you should supplement your pets diet with omega 3s, as it's good for even a average animal's health. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Love the product - hate the bottle.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4802982948711924215により Sep 15, 2013 に掲載

I love the fish oil. It's of great quality, and I really trust Nordic Naturals. My one problem with the product is the bottle. I have to take the lid off and pour out the fish oil every time. This causes some of the precious fish oil to drip down the side of the bottle :( Not to mention that exposing the fish oil that is left in the bottle to oxygen over and over again isn't very good for it either. This product would be PERFECT if they improved the bottle.

Finally the cure!

4975640065453872786により May 04, 2015 に掲載

My cat was vomiting her food a few times a week-- not normal vomiting. I had her checked out at the vet and the tests came back clear. It was many months, with my cat acting skittish and getting scary thin, before I came across Dr. Jean Hofve's advice to supplement essential fatty acids. I put this oil in a dropper bottle and give one dropper twice a day with her food. My cat hasn't vomited since the first dose! She is already putting on weight and acting like the warrior princess she is. I give it to the other 3 cats too now. One 8 ounce bottle lasts 4 cats and a small dog one month. Not bad!

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for Dogs liquid

ivyenglandにより Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

This is high quality because it comes from Nordic Naturals, I give my dog about 3/4 teaspoon of this a day. It is healthy for my dogs joints, fur, and heart.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4