JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Pet, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

¥2,432
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (8)
並び替え

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3

Love the product - hate the bottle.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4802982948711924215により Sep 15, 2013 に掲載

I love the fish oil. It's of great quality, and I really trust Nordic Naturals. My one problem with the product is the bottle. I have to take the lid off and pour out the fish oil every time. This causes some of the precious fish oil to drip down the side of the bottle :( Not to mention that exposing the fish oil that is left in the bottle to oxygen over and over again isn't very good for it either. This product would be PERFECT if they improved the bottle.

Finally the cure!

4975640065453872786により May 04, 2015 に掲載

My cat was vomiting her food a few times a week-- not normal vomiting. I had her checked out at the vet and the tests came back clear. It was many months, with my cat acting skittish and getting scary thin, before I came across Dr. Jean Hofve's advice to supplement essential fatty acids. I put this oil in a dropper bottle and give one dropper twice a day with her food. My cat hasn't vomited since the first dose! She is already putting on weight and acting like the warrior princess she is. I give it to the other 3 cats too now. One 8 ounce bottle lasts 4 cats and a small dog one month. Not bad!

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for Dogs liquid

ivyenglandにより Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

This is high quality because it comes from Nordic Naturals, I give my dog about 3/4 teaspoon of this a day. It is healthy for my dogs joints, fur, and heart.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3