Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Effervescent, Orange Flavor, 21 Stick Packs, 9.6 g Each (Discontinued Item)

¥ 2612.81
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer3021647 From Hong Kong on Apr 11, 2010

Perfectly palatable. A great alternative to the pill form, which I don't actually mind. I imagine this to be great for kids!

Perfect for travelling

Posted by Reviewer2419987 on Mar 20, 2011

I am unable to swallow large pills so at home I take Nordic Natural liquid lemon flavor fish oil. On the road I wasn't able to do that. Since I travel 15 days a month that means I wasn't able to until now! Yay! Love the effervescent packets. Perfer my liquid for the super high dose of DHA, but happy to have these rather than nothing! :) Thanks Nordic!

Full of sugar

Posted by Reviewer2764503 From New Hampshire on Aug 17, 2011

Even though the package says "Stevia-sweetened" a closer look at the ingredients lists "anhydrous dextrose" as the third ingredient. I should have been more careful before ordering. Be prepared for a big insulin spike.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST