JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent Product

Reviewer1555658により Oct 16, 2007 に掲載

My son has Down Syndrome so DHA is an important supplement for him. It was recommeded by out geneticist. DHA Deficits in DHA can damage brain biochemistry and cognitive abilities. Studies suggest it may help prevent dementia in later years and it prevents plaque build up in the brain therefore lowing the risk of stroke. In DS children it also helps with dry skin and constipation. I can't say enough good things and the fact that Nordic Naturals has high standards for providing a product that is exceptionally fresh and free from contaminants like mercury makes it the only brand I will purchase.

Nordic Naturals, DHA

Reviewer3164502により Jul 20, 2008 に掲載

Suggested to me by physician after brain surgery subsequent to a stroke. Love the taste; easy to swallow. Don't know if any brain cells have been restored; however, I am doing well with no brain function loss. Would recommend to anybody concerned with any aspect of "brain function wellness."

Nordic Naturals DHA

Reviewer2345365により Jul 20, 2008 に掲載

I've taken this on and off before, started again at the suggestion of my doctor. I can take these even on an empty stomach. I like the way they smell of strawberry. And they never have a bad after taste!

Perfect

Reviewer3074364により May 10, 2008 に掲載

This was recommended while I was pregnant and it is great stuff. IF I burp it up at all it tastes like strawberry. Interesting.

Nordic Naturals, DHA

Reviewer2314324により Sep 18, 2008 に掲載

The best fish oils I have ever taken! Nothing but strawberry taste.

Excellent product

Reviewer2316335により Jul 13, 2009 に掲載

Nordic Naturals is one of the best brands for omega3 supplements. This product has the best DHA/EPA ratio for whoever needs it (usually cancer patients). Also it is a very good mood booster. When I feel sad, one or two pills and I feel much better. Strawberry flavor is also great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great strawberry taste and great for babies brain!

Reviewer2231101により Jun 25, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking the Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega for a couple years and always had difficulty digesting the capsule without tasting the lemon flavor for hours after taking it (this was better then the fish taste in other brands, however!). Do I thought I'd try the strawberry and it is so easily digested- I haven't had any problems with it at all! In fact, it even makes my multi-vitamin have a strawberry taste since they sit in the same dispenser together. I am currently breast feeding my baby and I know that the DHA benefits her as well!

Reviewer1231494により Oct 21, 2009 に掲載

I highly recommend this product to students (helps with the concentration); women during menopause (anxiety)and elderly (memory).

DHA fish oil

Reviewer1763921により Mar 12, 2010 に掲載

excellent to help control mood changes in ADD child

great!

Reviewer2713899により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

It is benefit for my son, brain

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57