JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

good blend

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3312344により May 06, 2010 に掲載

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

Excellent Omega Oil supplement

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3103314により Dec 17, 2011 に掲載

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

The Best in Omegas

Reviewer1096212により Jun 23, 2010 に掲載

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

The Best

Reviewer2584926により Sep 20, 2010 に掲載

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

Good for hair and skin

Reviewer3140562により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17