JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

good blend

Reviewer3312344により May 06, 2010 に掲載

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

Excellent Omega Oil supplement

Reviewer3103314により Dec 17, 2011 に掲載

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

The Best in Omegas

Reviewer1096212により Jun 23, 2010 に掲載

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

The Best

Reviewer2584926により Sep 20, 2010 に掲載

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

Good for hair and skin

Reviewer3140562により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

Just got these

Reviewer3162802により Jul 08, 2010 に掲載

Am trying these for high cholesterol. So far they are easy to swallow, nice and soft gel tabs. iHerb shipped them right out and had them in a couple days!

EPA

Reviewer2120882により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

This is a favorite

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1867661により Jan 02, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product.

Reviewer3237282により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

Have re ordered this many times. Thanks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product and good price!

Reviewer2615134により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

Great product and good price!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19