JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Miracle!

Reviewer2232716により Aug 04, 2009 に掲載

I received the regular formula Zyflamend sample through iherb and decided to give it a shot. I have terrible back pain from a herniated disc, and had to resort to an epidural steroid injection about a year ago. My pain had increased during the past few months, and, as much as I hated it, I was considering going back for another injection. I tried Zyflamend and was suprised to feel relief within the first day! This has truly been a lifesaver for me, and I can't believe how well it works! (Believe me, I'm a skeptic with most products) I switched to the vegetarian version after I finished the sample and the results have been consistent with the original formula.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1079334により Nov 26, 2009 に掲載

Excellent way to fight inflammation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good ingredients but too soon to evaluate

Reviewer1802617により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking these for about a month for chronic shoulder and TMJ pain. So far the benefit is subtle, but I can't take OTC anti-inflammatories because of a recent bleeding ulcer, so I'm glad to have an alternative. I know herbs take a while to build up before showing benefits, so I'm continuing to take these. I know turmeric, holy basil, and green tea have other benefits, so I think this is a good supplement anyway.

Like a lot!

Reviewer1026535により Aug 20, 2012 に掲載

I have used this product for over a year. It helps me to stay healthy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Zyflamend Works Great for Inflammation and Nixes Pain Too!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

Appreciate that Zyflamend really helps to reduce inflammation and helps reduce aches and pains. I was starting to get a few of the aches and pains that come with getting older, especially some knee pain but it went away after I took Zyflamend for a couple of weeks. My daughter also takes Zyflamend for her Crohn's disease.

New Chapter Zyflamend

Reviewer1557746により Aug 10, 2009 に掲載

Good product when used regularly for inflammation

Zyflamend

Reviewer1600024により Aug 21, 2009 に掲載

This is an amazing product and is doing wonders for my husband. Definitely recommend.

very good

Reviewer2658585により Sep 29, 2009 に掲載

reduces inflammation well all over, esp prostate

Helped my tendonitis

Reviewer2945856により May 21, 2009 に掲載

I tried this on advice of a natural healer; she recommended it as an alternative to Ibuprofen. I took one capsule, two times a day, and felt less pain in my forearm. I like this one particularly because it's totally vegetarian.

I love it

Reviewer2780520により Jun 29, 2009 に掲載

this work for me and I do not have any problem take it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12