JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No More New Chapter... They sold out!

OrganicReviews99により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

I used to be a big fan of New Chapter but they recently sold themselves to chemical giant Procter and Gamble. I'm sure the formulas will change. I'm sure the quality will go down. I'm sure it won't be the same. That being said, I've already made the switch to Nordic Naturals, Megafoods, Bluebonnet, and Ancient Minerals... based on what I need. Better figure it out before the quality goes down!

no gas!

Reviewer2113190により Aug 26, 2011 に掲載

this is a high quality product. seems very pure. it seems to cause less flatulence than the krill oil from a reputable company that I was using before.

Omega

Reviewer2239859により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

I love their concept of everything-whole-food and the easy to swallow pill sizes. The capsule is smaller than Ultimate Omega and it has much clearer oil in it. Color is deep orange. No aftertaste.

No burping

Reviewer2599628により Jan 22, 2012 に掲載

I had just about given up on taking Omega Oils because I would have such violent reactions to them like burping incessantly for hours not to mention the fish taste. I don't understand why but this brand doesn't do this and I am able to take the full dose. It has helped with arthritis in my neck and my skin lost its lizard look but not sure how long I can take these due to high cost. For people with gallbladder issues and intolerance to fats I would try a small bottle to see if it is tolerated.

Maailman puhtainta kalaöljyä

HidastaElamaaにより May 06, 2012 に掲載

Alaskan villilohesta peräisin olevat kalaöljykapselit lienevät puhtainta mahdollista tämänhetkisestä tarjonnasta. Tuote on hintava mutta laatu maksaa. Pieni eettinen miinus tulee siitä että New Chapterin perustajapariskunta löi firmansa lihoiksi jokin aika sitten ja myi sen Unileverille. Toivotaan että kauppa ei vaikuta tuotteiden huippulaatuun ja hintoihin.

undelivered fish oil!!

Reviewer1780624により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

Can't review as the product was never received

keeps me happy

Reviewer1697266により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I love this fish oil! I feel like its the best out. Keeps my knee pain down it seems and increases my workout results

Wholemega, Whole Fish Oil

Reviewer1531929により Dec 05, 2011 に掲載

This is nourishing for my intestinal tract, helps to keep my skin and hair supple and youthful. Also helps with my connective tissue back spasms!

Great product

Reviewer1250334により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

This is the first time I got this particular fish oil and really like it. It does repeat sometimes but is tolerable.

great price