JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

May Be Helping

Reviewer2334839により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

In conjunction with the Jarrow product ....

Reviewer2361366により Jan 02, 2010 に掲載

I use this in conjunction with the Saw Palmetto 372 mg. When I stumbled upon using both at the same time I immediately noticed a difference, but using New Chapter alone, I didn't notice a difference at all.

works

Reviewer1981731により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

works for him :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I just order I like to know

5153710491559443959により Oct 21, 2014 に掲載

I hope is work

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Reviewer3182828により Aug 23, 2008 に掲載

Prostate 5LX does not solve the frequent nighttime trips to the bathroom, I still look for something more effektive

To short to evaluate

Reviewer2893250により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

I will report later

good product, good price

Reviewer3058064により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

Hard to say what the efficacy of a supplement is, however I trust this product and IHerb has a great price on it.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7