JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Prostate 5LX and ProstaCare

Reviewer2925652により Mar 07, 2008 に掲載

I have had a BPH problem for over 10 years. I recently started taking the above combination about a month ago, and while previously I used to get up 2 to 3 time a night to urinate, now it is down to once.

Expensive, but worth it.

Reviewer1259171により Jan 03, 2008 に掲載

My husband is in his eighties. He has had few prostate problems while most all his friends have. I believe this product has contributed to his health.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Stops that 'ole watering can effect!

Reviewer2954164により May 09, 2008 に掲載

The most effective remedy for that most unrelishing of gentlemen's conditions. Turn that tap on full flow baby! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! That's better!

c rhyne

Reviewer2230688により Mar 31, 2008 に掲載

husband takes it instead of flomax - it works

best I have tried

Reviewer1584325により Jul 17, 2008 に掲載

been taking various prostate pills for 4 or 5 years This one seems to be the same sort of ingredients of the others (green tea maybe the exception) but for whatever reason it seems to be BETTER (or Best)!!! Also just a little gel pill VERY easy to take compared to some of the giant pills and tablets for some of the other

May Be Helping

Reviewer2334839により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

wow this WORKS-it's a miracle!!!! Best on the market

Reviewer1677728により Mar 23, 2009 に掲載

Yippee!My husband(48 yrs old)finally urinates like he did when he was 25--no more starts/stops, dribbling, pushing or straining! We've tried everything for TEN YEARS; Rx's from the Lahey clinic in Mass to natural methods but nothing has ever worked liked these capsules from New Chapter - - wish I could rate it with TEN STARS -THIS IS AWESOME! We're so happy!!! Easy to take, just 2 a day-Better than anything out there and I trust this company, the ingredients are the purest I've ever seen.

Client

Reviewer2131085により Jul 16, 2008 に掲載

Helped maintain low PSA

Great for prostate health

Reviewer3001153により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

After an acute infection, my husband started taking this and hasn't had any more trouble, 3 years later.

Ms

Reviewer2284431により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

Product has already made a difference. I see improvement every day.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 86