JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love these

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Switched to these due to nausea with another brand. Worked well with nausea and didn't upset the stomach. My baby was very healthy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

So far, so good

Reviewer2308479により Apr 23, 2011 に掲載

I have a pretty weak stomach and have never been able to tolerate vitamins like Women's one-a-day or things like that, so I was nervous about finding a prenatal vitamin that wouldnt make me sick. A cousin took Perfect Prenatal and recommended them to me. She said they were easy on her stomach. Ive been taking them for about 5 weeks now and they have never made me sick. Im sick with the usual morning sickness feeling, but the prenatal vitamins have been really gentle on my stomach. I only have two issues with the perfect prenatal pills--They dont have enough Folic Acid (according to everything Ive read and heard from my OBGYN) and they smell HORRIBLE! I gag when I open the jar because of that darn smell! Im not sure why this vitamin doesnt have more folic acid in it...every other prenatal Ive checked out has more.

Good stuff, perfect price and delivery

Reviewer2175942により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Good stuff, perfect price and delivery

Great vitamins!

Reviewer2737458により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

I bought these vitamins after my husband did extensive research on the best prenatal vitamins out there. These vitamins are all organic and vegan and come from actual plant and fruit sources (as opposed to being synthetically made). For this reason, you are able to take these vitamins on an empty stomach and not feel nauseous. Great vitamins for the pregnant woman!

not sure yet

5678909089014390437により May 22, 2013 に掲載

It's hard to say how good these are...I think all in all they would be better if they had more iron and magnesium, which pregnancy is in dire need of. I have to take extra of the two mentioned to keep me in a good state of health, plus fish oil.

뉴챕터 세병째

4803099059110948457により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

세번째 구매입니다. 믿고 먹을 수 있어 좋네요. 타구매경로 대비 가격도 괜찮아요- 늦게 도착할까바 걱정했는데 생각보다 빨리와서 좋았다는 ㅎ

Great multi

Reviewer2051852により Dec 22, 2010 に掲載

took while pregnant and continue to take while nursing

Very positive!

Reviewer2308303により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

The best multivitamin I've ever taken. It's produced in a nature and human friendly way and gives me noticeable extra amounts of energy.

Just what I needed

Reviewer3167507により Nov 19, 2010 に掲載

Easy on the stomach, easy to swallow, I really like them!

great

Reviewer1465593により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

Great product, much better than the synthetic vitamins!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20