JA

商品 21 - 25 の合計 88

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

Great combination!

Reviewer3213159により Dec 22, 2009 に掲載

These are much better for my stomach than synthetic vitamin B's, and does not make the urine yellow. The capsules contains only natural ingredients and also some superfoods and herbs.

Great product

Reviewer1476045により Apr 15, 2010 に掲載

This is a great product. This bio-available B-complex is easy to digest without that vitamin stomach queasiness you can get from other b-vitamins. They are a little more expensive, but worth the price.

Great Product and Price.

Reviewer2464284により Mar 06, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking this for the past 3 months and I definitely have noticed a difference in my energy level and overall health. I saved a lot of money buying this from Iherb when comparing the price at my favorite health food store. I would strongly recommend this B complex.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent product for vegan responsibility

Tempeltonにより Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

This product is excellent, like all sister New Chapter products I have ever utilized. True to its 'whole food' characteristic, there is no upset whatsoever with this product, even when taken on an empty stomach; this was not the case when I tried the comprehensive B-complex from Trader Joes, which makes no claim to be a whole food supplement, but which left me queasy when taken without food. A 'whole food' supplement is what works best with my system. Now, after much trial and error over a period of several years, all my supplements are 'whole food' supplements from New Chapter. As a vegan, I know that it is my personal responsibility to supplement the B-complex, and I am very happy with New Chapter's products overall, and with this particular product of importance for a healthy vegan diet.

Excellent

healthfirstにより Jan 08, 2011 に掲載

Have used for a long time so always order again before I run out. Works well for me and my hair seems to be healthier. I think it's the B-Vitamins. Not that I bought it for my hair. Great for nervous system too.

商品 21 - 25 の合計 88