JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The perfect b complex

5051302245614261959により Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

Awesome B complex. New Chapter is a great company that makes super good products. This one has become a staple for me.

Faithful User

Health-YourWealthにより Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

Love food based and the iherb pricing! Thanks so much! 3-4 per day is a good dosage for me. Use consistently for good results!

Very well

4753345390864228868により Mar 14, 2014 に掲載

I think this product is great. First it is natural b vit. I begun taking this a few weeks ago and I felt rapidly better, more calm and relaxed. I read afterward that the b family vitamins are good for brain equilibrium. So I am sure there is no placebo effect.

Works

5538405172318925550により Dec 29, 2013 に掲載

Great product

Great Organic Product!

InTuneWithNatureにより Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

I could tell in two days the benefits of using this supplement. Whole food probiotics make all the difference in the world. This is a great product.

Whole Food B Complex- No Oxidation

Aloha-Healthにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

The best thing about this vitamin B complex besides its bioavailability is that it doesn't oxidize like many other Bs. It never gets stinky and gross to take. Also, since it's a whole food supplement, it doesn't need to be taken with food. In addition, I like that it comes in a glass jar, not plastic, and is manufactured by a highly reputable company.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Expensive but worth it for a whole food complex

mcalmont-butlerにより Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

I don't feel any obvious benefits to taking these, but I may just be in the minority when it comes to these things as I don't usually tend to feel obvious differences on any kind of supplements. Anyway, I'm still taking this in hopes that it'll help with strengthening my hair, skin and nails. I take one a day as I don't believe in crazy levels of mega-dosing. But my pee still comes out bright yellow. I'm not sure yet if I'd repurchase though -- I'll update this review again once I've finished the whole bottle.

New Chapter = Awesome

4931920682076429503により Nov 29, 2012 に掲載

Started to feel a difference within a couple of days, love New Chapter products

Full of energy

Reviewer2942622により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

Keeps me energized and feeling super. Kind of a bummer that I have to take 2 tablets though.

Fantastic

Reviewer1518175により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

I bought these for my husband, and he says he can already feel the difference (only been taking them for a few weeks). Will definitely re-purchase

商品 1 - 10 の合計 88