JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

B vitamins you can feel

Reviewer1802755により Sep 11, 2008 に掲載

I noticed how much of a difference these made in my mood and energy level when I ran out--after about a week without my B Foods, I started waking up feeling tired and glum. Within a couple days of resuming my two-a-day regimen, I felt energized and cheerful again.

My Choice for Vitamin B

Reviewer2552382により Jan 27, 2007 に掲載

I like the way New Chapter makes their vitamin supplements from whole foods. I have taken different brands of Vitamin B and this is the best! It is digested easily, it is gentle on my system, and I get more and better results from this brand.

The Best Bs out there

Reviewer1738839により Mar 25, 2007 に掲載

I am a strong advocate for all New Chapter products. I take 2 Bs & 1 C on an empty stomach every morning & have never experienced any upset because they are a food complex. They are slowly absorbed in the body which makes all the diffrence.

love whole food supplements

Reviewer3359533により Dec 20, 2007 に掲載

love this brand. absorbs well. definite noticable difference in stress level.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good source of co-enzymated B vitamins

Reviewer2001797により Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

I prefer this over standard multi-B supplements, greater bio-availability.

Best B-Complex ever!

Reviewer2933593により Jan 05, 2009 に掲載

We love this at our house. It is gentler on stomachs, doesn't have the nasty "b-vitamin" smell, and seems to absorb better than any other we've tried. I love that this (and all of New Chapter's products) are made from food and aren't synthesized or separated from their food source. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Great product!

b food complex

Reviewer2739711により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

Helps assist with stress and anxiety.

great product!

Reviewer1009404により Sep 10, 2008 に掲載

b-vitamins make me feel better. these are amazing--usually i can't take b vitamins without food, but these are easy to digest even if i don't take them with a meal!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Clearer skin and no more colds!!

Reviewer2780835により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

My boss actually turned me on to Coenzyme B Food Complex. I kept getting these horrendous head/chest colds. She asked me what multi vitamin I was taking. When she heard it was NONE, she told me about Coenzyme B, and how great it has been at preventing full on colds. In passing, she mentioned something about hair and skin. Well. Let me tell you, I just recently ordered my second bottle through iHerb.com (ordering was easy, shipping was quick, cost was AMAZING), and since I started taking two of these a day, I have not had a serious cold. At the hint of a sore throat or runny nose I take some zinc, and poof! no cold. My skin is all but cleared up. Even some long lingering scars are fading fast. As for my hair, I can't keep up with the growth. I love this vitamin. Okay, one more important note: as it is a whofe food, it is super easy on the digestion. I always take it on an empty stomach and never have any nausea. Ever. Love it.

Whole food wins again

Krisinsightにより Oct 27, 2007 に掲載

Whole food supplements have to be the only way to go. New Chapter B Complex is small and easy to swallow.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 88