JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Stress buster supreme

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2764354により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

GREAT PRODUCT

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2650638により Jun 02, 2009 に掲載

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

new chapter super critical holy basil

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1546087により Feb 16, 2008 に掲載

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Good for balance

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1750731により Oct 26, 2007 に掲載

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2428646により Jul 03, 2008 に掲載

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 64