JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Stress buster supreme

Reviewer2764354により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2650638により Jun 02, 2009 に掲載

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

new chapter super critical holy basil

Reviewer1546087により Feb 16, 2008 に掲載

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Farewell to anxiety!

Reviewer3265390により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Good for balance

Reviewer1750731により Oct 26, 2007 に掲載

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

Reviewer2428646により Jul 03, 2008 に掲載

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

When I ran out of this...

Reviewer1671207により Feb 06, 2008 に掲載

I discovered that I was feeling really stressed. I hadn't been sure that it was helping me, but I now know that it was. Since going back on it, I am better able to deal with the stresses in my life.

calming supplement

Reviewer2117535により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

Great for stress!

Reviewer1629502により Sep 13, 2006 に掲載

Holy Basil is amazing for stress and also helps my chronic hives condition. Adds calmness. No side effects.

Excellent Stress Control and Sleep Enhancer

Reviewer1652756により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

I have a horribly stressful job and wasn't sleeping at all so I bought holy basil just in an effort to try anything to help. Boy, I can't rave enough about how I sleep through the night, wake up refreshed and feel so much less stressed during the day. I even convinced my husband to use it and he can't live without it now either. Of course, iherb's price is the best which makes it even better!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 64