New Chapter, Ginger Force, 60 Softgels

¥2,024
¥3,264
¥ 2023.90
Savings of: ¥1,240 (38% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Helps Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2663935 on Mar 23, 2007

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

Love GingerForce!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Oct 19, 2007

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2576408 on Jan 23, 2008

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Good with mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

New Chapter Ginger Force

Posted by Reviewer3116271 on Aug 16, 2011

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.