JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

New Chapter, Estrotone

Reviewer3224674により Apr 01, 2008 に掲載

New Chapter Estrotone was recommended to me because my hormonal imbalance was causing me to outbreak in pimples and blemishes. I started seeing results within a week. I recommended it to any young woman who face the same problems.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great alternate to hormone therapy

Reviewer1925325により Sep 17, 2006 に掲載

NewChapter's Estrotone is a great alternate to dangerous conventional hormone therapy. This produce really works!

Great!

Reviewer1886472により Dec 26, 2008 に掲載

I have always had long, irregular periods. I came across Estrotone after someone recommended I try an herbal supplement. This product has really helped me.

helps with hotflashes

Reviewer2159482により Oct 20, 2008 に掲載

Good product for those of us no longer, or never, able to use HRT. I use this with Pro-Gest cream and, used together, they help me feel fairly well balanced.

Mood swings

Reviewer2526131により Nov 22, 2008 に掲載

Definitely helps. Feeling much less moody in this peri menopause time!

Estrotone

Reviewer2566378により Oct 23, 2008 に掲載

This is a great product, wonderful ingredients. It helps with balancing hormones which helps prevent night sweats, mind clarity etc. These extremely small capsules so there easy to take, one in the morning and one before bedtime. Thank you IHerb for great products and prices!

Pam Smith

Reviewer1363476により Oct 29, 2008 に掲載

HAve tried numerous products for hot flashes-this one works great. Was encouraged to use by female OB-GYN group.

Recommended!

Reviewer2499419により Nov 03, 2007 に掲載

I absolutely love this product! My night sweats stopped after taking this for only a few days. My sister-in-law who is 7 years younger than me, uses this as well and it works for her also. Great product, worth trying if you are looking for something to help with your night sweats.

I like the product

Reviewer1963510により Nov 23, 2007 に掲載

I have found these pills to be the best I've found so far for relieving the symptoms of menopause, particularly reducing hot flashes, both day and night.

Women's health

Reviewer3194454により Nov 24, 2007 に掲載

Helpful in balancing hormones and reducing hot flashes.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 73