JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nestea, Decaf Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

¥547

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Great Tea!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2629927により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

I am unable to purchase this tea in the stores in my locale. I was happy to find that I could at least order it online!

Fantastic!

Reviewer1027195により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

This particular tea is hard to find these days...particularly at a reasonable price! iHerb's price is great, shipping fantastic, packaging terrific...I'm very pleased! My sister-in-law recommended the company, and I shall definitely move a lot of my nutritional supplement business to this company!

Decaf Nestea

Reviewer2441137により Sep 10, 2011 に掲載

I have not been able to find this product in the grocery stores, so was delighted when I found your web site and that I could order it from you. Thanks a million!

Nestea, Decaf Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz

Reviewer2845534により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

Great product, good price-- NO Caffeine!

Love it!

5738249739430338747により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

I have enjoyed this tea for years but then found difficulty in finding it in stores. I am so pleased that I found it available on line at iHerb. Now I can drink it the way I like it or friends can add sugar or lemon and drink it the way they choose. Also, being Decaf I can drink it any time of day or night. Thanks you so much. I noticed a review that said they didn't like it and my suggestion is to use a little more water.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14