JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

4673783161675395721により 3 05, 2015 に掲載

Just heard this powder has high levels of cadmium powder so will definitely not order again! It is a pity as it tastes fine.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I read up on Cacao and all the antioxidants it has but!

Reviewer1386519により 10 22, 2015 に掲載

I did not realize how this stuff is like a drug. It makes me hyper because it increases chemicals in your brain more than caffeine. I have seen different raw food experts now who say stay away from this stuff. It is not a food. And long term use could be harmful. I like the taste but will switch to Carob. Do not be deceived. I see no articles on benefit to humans on taking this stuff.

Poor taste :(

Reviewer2471975により 8 05, 2011 に掲載

Maybe I had too high expectation, I don't know really, but thing thing doesn't really smell and taste to me like cacao. Leave the non-sweet, even rather bitter sting, it is just not tasty!

cacao powder

ling76により 8 12, 2012 に掲載

I had a bad reaction to this, made my heart go crazy and I could not sleep at night. Tried it a few times before I realised this product was the reason. I react mush more badly to this than coffee. Gave it to a friend and she is very happy with it.

Tastes Great!

Reviewer1087053により 11 16, 2008 に掲載

I make a hot cocoa with it and add stevia and it tastes great! I also mix it with coconut water and ice with stevia glycerite (Now brand) and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It mixes well. It's great in the afternoon for a pick me up!

did not like

Reviewer1960308により 1 26, 2012 に掲載

wont buy again

terrible

Reviewer1670839により 12 14, 2011 に掲載

The product is terrible.

expensive

Reviewer1533764により 8 07, 2014 に掲載

Expensive and didn't taste as good as expected.

Taste like poppy

Reviewer3276890により 8 23, 2010 に掲載

I add a little bit to my peanut butter mixed smoothie and it tastes horrible!!

So-so.

Reviewer2289416により 1 28, 2009 に掲載

I'm still getting used to the raw chocolate.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11