JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The Power of Neem

5450079451824488943により Mar 02, 2014 に掲載

I use Neem leaves in my practice for people with fungal and mold issues. I have been in practice as a healer and licensed acupuncturist/herbalist for over 20 years. During this time I have had many patients with mold and fungal issues and tried a number of remedies. Nothing comes even close in effectiveness. The price and potency of the Neem leaves from Nature´s Way are consistently good as well. If you have not tried this remedy you should.

Life Saver

Reviewer2371576により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

Neem is my number one go to, It has changed the brightness and texture of my skin. I have really bad digestive issues and it seems to calm my stomach from erupting into major pain after eating spicey foods! I really do not want to talk about my personal issues but let's just say I had possible foot odour (hypothetical), it can take care of that. It helps maintain all types of bad odour. I love it, I just love it!

Acne and mosquitoes

5045185576175741223により Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

My skin is recovering from acne with which I struggle for 10 years! I noticed that mosquitoes do not bite me.

Love NEEM

Reviewer2064657により Apr 27, 2009 に掲載

Best for diabetes...even doctors are astonished because something as simple as this and not as costly as meds really does help sugar levels...I take mine 2 caps 3 x day with meals....in the AM I add the supplement Chromium Picolinate 800 mg. Gr8 - Viviana

Clear up my skin

Reviewer1741738により Oct 06, 2009 に掲載

I was having some serious acne that probably would have required some antibiotics to clear up. Not wanting to go the antibiotics route, I decided to take Neem in combination with Myrrh to calm down my skin. After about two weeks, I noticed a big improvement. My skin had fewer eruptions and the existing acne had dried up.

Great for skin

Reviewer1794902により Aug 18, 2008 に掲載

My daughter has eczema and has been taking Neem for about 2 weeks. Her skin is looking much better.

Helps with yeast issues.

Reviewer2071137により Oct 02, 2008 に掲載

Big help if you have yeast infections.

Great for eczema!

Reviewer3067147により Nov 30, 2009 に掲載

This Neem has helped my mom's eczema tremendously. It is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anybody with skin problems.

Superb service and products

Reviewer2939141により Jan 04, 2010 に掲載

my Husband has suffered from athletes foot for many years. nothing seemed to help, in fact it has now deteriorated into a nail fungus infection. Since using Neem the problem has greatly improved.

Great product

Reviewer2999759により Sep 10, 2009 に掲載

This is a great product. I got it because my blood sugar was a little high. I also have Essential Tremor. I couldn't put my thumb and my index finger together to make the OK sign. My fingers would look like magnets repelling. After using the Neem capsules for a few weeks, I can put my finger and my thumb together but they are still a little shakey. I can't wait to see how my fingers are after a few months on Neem.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 61