JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The best seaweed - a well balanced natural source of iodine

Health-Is-Wealthにより Jan 13, 2014 に掲載

I don't tolerate the most common form of organic iodide at all it seems, so after struggling with what else to use for awhile, I've now settled on this. I've seen three caps a day recommended by reputable sources that I trust, and personally find that to be a good amount. This brand was also the one recommended as the best to take by the same sources. When taking iodine, it pays to be mindful that B12 is an iodine synergist and may need to be increased as well, especially with long term use. Magnesium is an iodine antagonist - suggest avoid taking together if you supplement both (e.g. try iodine AM, magnesium PM). Also pays to be mindful that iodine is a manganese antagonist, and manganese is required for synthesis of thyroxin/endocrine health (and more) - initial good results that deteriorate over time may be due to depletion of other essential co-factors. B1 and niacin/niacinamide (B3) are iodine antagonists that I also avoid - I've recently read a couple of niacin studies that noted decreased thyroid hormone levels in participants using B3 (to the point of being diagnosed hypothyroid, which fortunately resolved a month after discontinuing B3). I love that these caps don't contain any fillers - thank you Nature's Way. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

High in iodine!

Reviewer2477313により May 26, 2010 に掲載

These pills have the highest per pill amount of iodine. I no longer have fungal infections. Because of the large amount of pills in the container, 3 a day and it lasts 60 days. Great bargan!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

gentle iodine for thyroid and breast health

KentuckyWildcatにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

Natural iodine from seaweeds is different from the typical iodide salts found in supplements. According to Dr. Murray ND, natural iodine is the only type useful for breast health because breast cells lack the enzyme necessary to convert inorganic iodides into iodine. Iodine can help with fibrocystic breasts and cyclic mastalgia (cyclic breast pain). Since taking one kelp capsule a day my cyclic breast pain has disappeared.

Problems with Thyroid

Reviewer3261375により Jun 30, 2008 に掲載

I had a problem with my thyroid and this has helped me begin to really lose the weight. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone with a similar problem.

keeps me cool in Summer

Reviewer3318567により May 06, 2012 に掲載

I bought this product after I was told that it has a cooling effect and it is nice in Summer.( I feel very hot in Summer). It definitely does make me feel cooler and balanced, (Big difference when I do not take), but I also noticed somethng else very interesting. It gives me for some hours EXACTLY the same warm feeling of overall well being that I have after I take megnesium citrate or glycinate. And I love this feeling. Iherb's service amazing as always.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

get your sea vegetables right here

Reviewer1758963により Feb 10, 2009 に掲載

you heard me right. studies show that bacteria cannot grow in an alkaline enviorment and sea vegetables can do that for you. my husband and i have not been sick so far this winter and he works outside at his job. that is huge right there since we are in the north east. and when i say it won't let bacteria grow i am including the big"C" in that too. one cap a day and very inexpensive. tell your friends and family, i have.

Kelp

Reviewer3150016により Aug 03, 2008 に掲載

Kelp has helped me regain strength and vitality!

Watch your labels

Reviewer2467583により Jan 13, 2008 に掲載

I take it Nature's Way Kelp for its iodine content. I had an enlarged prostate problem which my doctor said was probably do to an under active thyroid possibly due to inadequate iodine. A simple test, he said, was to smear first aid iodine on my skin above the navel. If a quarter size spot disappears within three days, you're iodine deficient. Some Kelp products on the market have had their iodine removed, I highly recommend Nature's Way Kelp.

Good Stuff

Reviewer3167756により Jan 08, 2008 に掲載

As far as I can tell, this has helped me. My thyroid has always checked out fine, but I've always been cold. So I started taking kelp and I seem to be cold quite a bit less often.

works well

RhondiLynneにより Jun 27, 2008 に掲載

I take kelp to help speed my metabolism. I have a slow metabolism and gain weight very easily. This helps me to have more energy also.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 130