JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Rick M.

Reviewer1491348により 9 17, 2006 に掲載

I have been using this product for many years. No fish beath with this one and pretty good concentration of EPA and DHA.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I'm Hooked! (sorry, a little fish humor)

Reviewer1506106により 3 28, 2007 に掲載

I have used other fish oil products and had problems with "burp-back". I take two of these a day and have absolutely no problems. The softgels have a coating on them which makes it easier to swallow.

Love It!

Reviewer2577594により 9 25, 2007 に掲載

Easy to swallow and never a fishy taste. Great stuff!

No Fishiness

Reviewer2079463により 10 12, 2007 に掲載

This supplement is very important and Fisol has no fishy aftertaste.

Proven Quality

Reviewer1379514により 10 18, 2007 に掲載

I had tried other fish oil pills before Fisol, but this one is definitely the best---their special enteric coating ensures no fishy burps, and the essential oils are delivered to the intestines where they are best absorbed. Medical science has found fish oils to provide proven benefits for heart health as well as mental well-being. You will not find me without this, or the new Super Fisol, in my medicine cabinet!

five stars

Reviewer1540113により 10 19, 2007 に掲載

Absorbs in the intestine rather than stomach.

Fisol Fish Oil

Reviewer2609565により 11 01, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product.

Great Fish Oil

Reviewer2670430により 11 02, 2007 に掲載

I've taken this for a couple of years and my cardiologist is pleased in how it has helped improve my cholesterol numbers.

No fish "burps"- Good stuff

Reviewer3204802により 11 16, 2007 に掲載

This is the best one I have found at not reminding me I took it. Other brands bothered my stomach.

Fisol is great

Reviewer2100148により 11 29, 2007 に掲載

My husband likes Fisol because it is a quality product with no fishy after taste.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 45