JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

natural antibiotic

Reviewer1349437により Apr 07, 2010 に掲載

Always keep on hand. Great for any infections.

Great product

Reviewer3081587により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

Very helpful during cold season.

Natures Way Echinachea Goldenseal

Reviewer2656924により Jan 11, 2011 に掲載

I use this during cold and flu season along with grapefruit seed extract and I have not been sick for 3 years now. Love this product.

מצויין

Reviewer1191961により Dec 06, 2013 に掲載

ללא טעמי לוואי ונראה לי שעושה את העבודה . עזר במקרה של שעול בלתי נגמר

Very good product!

5484541665092195054により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

I use it when I feel like getting a cold, it really helps the immune system.

Verry Thanks!

Reviewer1260494により Sep 21, 2010 に掲載

Verry good seller

Just perfect for my dog

FEED-ME-MOREにより Dec 24, 2012 に掲載

I have 7 years old dog (bitch) who has problems with pseudo/false pregnancies all the time after heat. It started when she was 2 years old. This tincture contributes to her overall health, immunity and wellbeing, also does not allow to produce milk and helps during this period of her. I believe that cayenne in it helps not to freeze during winter time so much. Dog is less irritated and more vital. My dog is small, up to 5 kg and she uses 0.25 ml - 2 times a day, so 0,5 ml. Tincture will last 2 months. Give about 1 hour before meal and 1 hour after meal. It is recommended to do breaks in between consumption if dog is more or less healthy, example: give 5 days, 2 days off and so on. It is so good that dropper is with scale (ml) and it is so convenient. Taste is sweet and tolerable to dog. Alcohol-free. Just marvelous. Every dog should try this and stay healthy for long years.

Echinacea

Reviewer1655334により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

Great homeopathic! It cleared up my lung and sinus infection after 2 weeks of using and my cough went away. I will always keep this on hand. I had a cough and lingering infection even after antibiotics for 2 months, so this was great.

alcohol free

naturalrecoveryにより Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

the goldenseal seems to add something, and I am having less "pain in the middle" since taking this form of echinacea.

Great product

Reviewer3334900により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

Used when my little one had an ear infection - was great

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30