JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Nature's Way CLA-1300, Max Potency

Reviewer1053419により Oct 05, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this product for over 3 years. My doctor prescribed CLA to help prevent breast cancer; however, it's also done exactly what the label says it will do - reduce body fat and increase lean muscle. So I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it.

help with appetite supression

Reviewer2148834により Jul 14, 2006 に掲載

Along with the Fatigues to fantastic - I began using CLA to help me curb my cravings of food that are associated with Hypothyroidism. Your product is of excellent quality!

the first month

Reviewer2879664により Dec 27, 2007 に掲載

Since i have only been on this product for less than a month its hard to judge its performance. As a pharmacist, I can say the side effects of this product are minimal. Which is to say, I have not experienced any side effects. I have recorded base line numbers on body weight, body fat and lean muscle mass at the beginning of therapy. I plan to update my review on the effectiveness of this product at the end of 6 months.

BEST Available!

Reviewer2541114により Oct 13, 2007 に掲載

THE BEST bang for the buck in CLA in the whole solar system! I've lost and kept off 35 lbs with this stuff, with no exercise save the rapid movements of my fork from the plate to my mouth! This junk REALLY kills your appetite-- like nothing else I ever tried from "Fat-Buster" (Garcia Cambodia, or whatever) to hoodia to FernuGeek to you-name-it!! Wait for a sale and then BUY IT BY THE CASE....

Controlled appetite BUT...

Reviewer2001158により Apr 07, 2008 に掲載

It did control my appetite very well , but I did not lose any weight at all , instead I gained a few pounds even though I was barely eating. I took it for one week. After noticing I was , in fact gaining , I stopped taking it , and after 1 day , started losing again. Just to be sure it was the CLA causing the weight gain , I tried it again for 3 days , and sure enough I started gaining again. As soon as I stopped taking it , weight loss resumed. I love the appetite suppressent part of it , but not the weight gain. It did a good job of supressing my appetite , I was not hungry at all through the day. But for some strange reason I gained weight.

Didn't work for me

Reviewer1547266により Sep 30, 2010 に掲載

I used this product for 8 months, patiently waiting for some results. I found none whatsoever. Upon looking at the research in referreed scientific journals, I was disappointed to learn that the claims about this product have not been found in scientifically-designed studies. So I stopped taking the product and, upon doing so, did not notice any adverse effects that would have suggested this product was doing me some good. I have to admit, I was seduced by the reviews to try this product and by a recommendation by an exercise "guru" of sorts. I am a 51-year-old female who does cardio, weight lifting, ab work, pilates, etc. and a university professor who should have known to read the research literature first.

They work

Reviewer2689129により Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

They work but the thing is you MUST work out and eat healthy, if you don't they have no effect what so ever. When I did work out and take theses they made my belly fat go down and I had better energy during exercise. But when I stopped working out, it stopped working.

2 Weeks In

Reviewer1638801により Jan 05, 2010 に掲載

I've been taking the CLA-1300 for approximately 2-weeks & thus far, seems to be working fairly well. My understanding is true results take effect in approx 3-weeks after faithful use. Additionally, I read that the CLA-1300 can be "assisted" with Green Tea. I'm gonna keep using it as it has been holding my cravings back and I have not been as hungry.

Nature's Way , CLA-1300, Max Potency Softgels

Reviewer1638140により Nov 24, 2007 に掲載

This is a good product. I have used other CLA products and this one is the best so far.

Nature's Way CLA-1300

Reviewer1217706により Jan 15, 2008 に掲載

Great Product, only after 1 week are starting to see some results in relation to weight loss.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 43