Nature's Way, Burdock Root, 475 mg, 100 Capsules

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (8)

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2955372 From Great Britain on Aug 22, 2008

A great blood purifier. I use this when I need extra help to clear skin problems. It works for me and is a good alternative to taking antibiotics. The price is good too, less than half of what it costs in the UK.

Burdock Root

Posted by Reviewer3057031 From New Jersey on Oct 17, 2008

This product is excellent for the skin. It contributes to even toned, smooth acne-free skin. It's one of the most popular blood purifiers.

Quality not consistent

Posted by Reviewer2129159 From Illinois on May 31, 2010

I had been using it for 3 months last year and it worked well to controal my adult acne, however, the bottles I ordered in January, 2010 seem to contain different content, which I noticed right away the color of the pills is much lighter than the one I ordered previously. A few weeks later, my acne came back again and I would wish I kept the reciept and returned the bottles that do not work anymore. Be aware the one that works is not the light beige color and have a strong smell.

Blood Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1925596 From Pennsylvania on Mar 15, 2009

This product is great as a blood purifer for acne. That is what i use it for.. It has worked better than any antibotic I ever taken.... in combination with Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse by Planetary Herbals works wonders...... Definitely a product to buy..

I use for blood cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1892212 From Texas on Nov 13, 2011

Used too many pesticides in the distant past (lawn maintenance company) and smelled like pesticide when I sweat. Taking burdock root off and on has really helped.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST