JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Value

Reviewer2955372により Aug 22, 2008 に掲載

A great blood purifier. I use this when I need extra help to clear skin problems. It works for me and is a good alternative to taking antibiotics. The price is good too, less than half of what it costs in the UK.

Burdock Root

Reviewer3057031により Oct 17, 2008 に掲載

This product is excellent for the skin. It contributes to even toned, smooth acne-free skin. It's one of the most popular blood purifiers.

Quality not consistent

Reviewer2129159により May 31, 2010 に掲載

I had been using it for 3 months last year and it worked well to controal my adult acne, however, the bottles I ordered in January, 2010 seem to contain different content, which I noticed right away the color of the pills is much lighter than the one I ordered previously. A few weeks later, my acne came back again and I would wish I kept the reciept and returned the bottles that do not work anymore. Be aware the one that works is not the light beige color and have a strong smell.

Blood Cleanser

Reviewer1925596により Mar 15, 2009 に掲載

This product is great as a blood purifer for acne. That is what i use it for.. It has worked better than any antibotic I ever taken.... in combination with Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse by Planetary Herbals works wonders...... Definitely a product to buy..

This one is a keeper!

Reviewer2151755により Jul 29, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking these for a bit over a week and all I can say is wow! My face has cleansed big time and it's literally glowing. Also the pimples and blackheads on my back have been dimished significantly. If you have any problems with your skin, you should order burdock root!

Skin Doctor

Reviewer2586172により Aug 09, 2013 に掲載

I'm no intiate with this product. I've had Gilbert's Syndrome and the accompanying psorisis all my life (32 years) I use Burdock Root to help cleanse my liver, and ease my psorisis, after two bottles of Nature's Way, Burdock Root my psorisis is significantly better going from covering my entire scalp to a thin ring around my hairline. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone else with similar skin problems.

helps acne and eczema!

4823404864641193656により Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

taking this for 2 weeks and my face is clear!!!! and my eczema is decreasing. no more itchy skin! woo!

I use for blood cleaner

Reviewer1892212により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

Used too many pesticides in the distant past (lawn maintenance company) and smelled like pesticide when I sweat. Taking burdock root off and on has really helped.

Great Product!

Reviewer1876403により Feb 27, 2009 に掲載

Nature's Way provides a great product at a really great value. This was reccomended to me by a friend for female problems and I have continued to take it because of its benefits for the female system.

Good Product

Reviewer3158176により Apr 02, 2009 に掲載

Using as part of a regime to clear up rosacea. So far good results.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 47