JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best vitamin for mommy & baby!

Reviewer2336436により May 02, 2008 に掲載

I began taking this 6 months before attempting to conceive to ensure my body was healthy and the baby would begin her most critical development in the most nurishing environment possible. I continued taking it through my pregnancy and now while lactating. It was recommened by a midwife because it produces extremely healthy babies. I had a 52 hour labor and vaginal delivery and after all that my daughter had a 9 on her 1 minute and 5 minute APGAR. She weighed 7.5 lbs. and nearly doubled her weight in 8 weeks on just breast milk. I produced so much milk that I had to pump and store the excess or it would just leak all over my clothes. I've heard this vitamin produces these great results consistenly in mothers who take it while pregnany and nursing. My daughter is 17 months old, still nursing, and she is at the 99.9% for her age in both height and weight. She is also performing in the top 5% in development of verbal, gross motor, fine motor and social skills. This vitamin is just part of a mostly organic, vegetarian, wholistic lifestyle. When I miss a couple days of this vitamin, I notice my milk is thinner and less abundent and my skin get dry, especially around the lips and face. I strongly recommend this vitamin to all women, even those not yet pregnant or nursing. Last thing to note: my blood iron levels (hemolobin etc) are in the high healthy range, and never were before using this vitamin. I never get chills and feel warm at all times. Great for anemia! Good luck!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Rather big pills to swallow

Reviewer2370917により May 25, 2011 に掲載

Found it hard to swallow, even though i took it one at a time.. I think it is giving me abit of discomfort in my stomach..

Awesome vitamins for pregnancy

Reviewer3193805により Jun 20, 2011 に掲載

These vitamins made such a huge difference in the way that I felt while pregnant. I highly recommend them! I used the regular ones while pregnant with our first, but having gestational diabetes with our second, i needed more and these made a world of difference!

pretty good

5148270044865575647により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

i like the ingredients in these prenatals, but having to swallow 2 giant pills is almost too much for my throat and stomach to handle.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4