JA

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Reviewer1889129により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

I STARTED TAKING THIS PRODUCT CAUSE OF A LITTLE PROBLEM I HAD. SPERMACELE A CYST ON THE TESTICLE HALF THE SIZE . SOMEBODY SAID TAKE YOUR PILLS CAUSE THERE HIGH IN ANTI OXIDENTS AND THEY MIGHT HELP. IT TOOK 2 WEEKS THE SWELLING WENT DOWN AND THE PAIN WENT FROM A 10 TO A 2 . IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS YOUR PRODUCT . I WILL KEEP TAKING IT THE SHRINKING IS STILL HAPPENING. THE PAIN IS ALMOST GONE . THE CYST IS STILL PRESENT BUT 1/4 OF THE SIZE . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .

The Best Multivitamins.

Reviewer1805827により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking Nature's Plus Multis for years. I switch off between the Gold and the Reds and really like the mini-tabs as they are much easier to use.

"Reds" are Great!

Reviewer2867471により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

I love the Nature's Plus, Sourcce of Life, line of products. I've taked the Reds for quite some time. I really like them and feel they are a great all-around vitamin source.

Excellent natural vitamin supplement

Reviewer2240276により Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

I've been using Source of Life for years and find that the Red and Gold combined provide the best all around supplement available.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5517396053327837934により Dec 10, 2013 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4669955159230361919により Jul 11, 2014 に掲載

very good~~~ Thanx!

Just good.

Reviewer1181828により Feb 04, 2015 に掲載

good. I dont't check effet, yet. I'll buy again

opmerkelijk

Reviewer2452470により Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

Vitaminen van fruit en groenten.Voelde direct goed aan. Voel me fitter en energieker. Aanrader

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8