JA

その他のレビュー (5)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 34

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Best Organic Vitamin D Available! Non-GMO!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

InTuneWithNatureにより Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

Vitamin D from organic sources of fruits, vegetables, green foods, mushrooms, and algae. In fact, the first supplement to provide 5000 IU of 100% plant-source cholecalciferol, from a variety of organic, healthful mushrooms. from all-natural, organic whole foods! Having natural whole food Enzymes gives much better absorption by your body. The Best there is!

Fabulous!

NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATIONにより Mar 20, 2014 に掲載

I was on the search for a Vit D that was 'clean' and powerful. I have had extremelty low Vit D for the last 4 years with nothing raising the levels. I took this brand to my naturopath here in Australia and she was super impressed with the ingredients. So much so that now she recommends this product to her clients if they can't afford prescribed naturopathic products, that tend to be rather expensive. My levels have raised well and truly with this product and this is a product I will continue to take for life.

Works for us

5055814526453434152により Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

My husband has digestive issues (ulcerative colitis), and cod liver oil does not agree with him. He takes these with no problem, and has been in good health since he started on them.

Vegan D3- winner!

Reviewer2508562により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

been using this since around April 2012. Will be getting Vitamin D levels checked and am curious to what they will be. Great that this is vegan, has some medicinal mushrooms in there, and very easy to digest; no indigestion or nausea. And I am VERY sensitive to that. Winner in my book!

needs 2 capsules per day, so less value

4639964392975257815により Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

I like the product in general because it is vegetarian. But in order to get the proper dosage of 5000 IU one must take 2 capsules per day. So that means that it is only for 30 days. I thought it was for 60 days and each capsule has the daily dose. So this makes it more expensive and less value than I thought.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 34