JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Cholesterol down!!!

Reviewer1033257により 9 07, 2008 に掲載

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Reviewer1767797により 3 09, 2009 に掲載

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Lowered my cholesterol

Reviewer3231079により 3 23, 2009 に掲載

This product has lowered my cholesterol and I can tolerate it. My body does not tolerate the statin drugs prescribed previously, and I started the Red Yeast Rice and it worked! It has to be extended release though, becasue regular Red Yeast Rice affects me the same way statin drugs did. It's been a great alternative.

Red Yeast Rice works

Reviewer2955705により 9 30, 2009 に掲載

Red Yeast Rice lowered by overall cholesterol by 30 points.

Been Using for YEARS

Reviewer1793623により 5 02, 2010 に掲載

This has kept my cholesterol numbers where they belong without use of statins. I highly recommend it.

Great Cholesterol Lowering!

Reviewer2900043により 6 03, 2010 に掲載

great product. I used this to lower my cholesterol, and it worked WONDERS!!! GOOD JOB!!!

The real McCoy

Reviewer1279884により 6 19, 2010 に掲載

According to a my trainer's Dr., Nature's Plus red yeast rice is one of the few on the market that actually works to help lower cholesterol. This information was gathered after extensive research by said Dr. into various top selling brands.

Lowered Cholesterol

Reviewer2775831により 2 25, 2011 に掲載

My doctor was amazed at how much my total and ldl cholesterol were lowered after taking this and fish oil for three months. Total went from 244 to 165 and LDL went from 165 to 109. Great products!

High Cholesterol

Reviewer3092268により 3 01, 2011 に掲載

I have had high cholesterol for several years. My doctors have tried at least five cholesterol lowering prescription meds. I've had to quit due to muscle issues. I went to "over the counter" red yeast rice. This didn't change my cholesterol level much. I discovered Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice from a Health Food Store. I got good results and my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points, my good cholesterol raised 10 points and my triglycerides dropped significantly. I continued this but found it to be quite expensive until I found the same product at iHerb for about half the cost. I will continue this treatment for sure as long as this product is available through iHerb. The Extended Release is the only way to go!

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1116958により 1 01, 2010 に掲載

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31