JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

E Fem

KiMaLiにより Apr 26, 2013 に掲載

Energy supplement . A natural hormonal balance and boost of youth. Dietary supplement. Gluten-free. Nutritional support natural hormonal balance and longevity. Look and feel younger. Youth doesn't have to be fleeting. It can be maintained by restoring your unique, natural balance. E-Fem is a natural formula infused with the essential nutrients that will stimulate and balance your personal body chemistry for a more youthful and vibrant you. Try it free through the IHerb freebies. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

Colorful???

FEED-ME-MOREにより May 20, 2013 に掲載

I was shocked when I saw that capsules are colorful and go white with pink. From what? I can not see colors listed. It can be good only for trial size because I would never buy colorful supplements for whole course. How it is suppose to be healthy for women? Nature's Plus, you must seek health not beauty of capsules.

No effect

Reviewer1984276により Oct 02, 2012 に掲載

No effect

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2679092により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

didn't notice significant difference resulting from taking 3 trial packs. Mybe I need to try the whole course.

great

5646549889545903887により Jul 27, 2012 に掲載

Need more doses to get a good result ... about 4 to 5 doses have to give notice the difference

ok

5033336014423175051により Mar 06, 2013 に掲載

Thank you for a good product!

perfect product

BeautyWealthLovelyFamilyにより Mar 29, 2016 に掲載

recommend If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

Strelkaにより Jun 20, 2013 に掲載

Intresants sastāvs

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I can't tell if it made a difference or not

Chocoliciousにより Mar 24, 2013 に掲載

I really can't tell... plus one of the capsules was crushed.

Hard to say anything

odereviewsにより Apr 02, 2013 に掲載

It's pretty hard to rate this product with just one day of free samples. Ingredients list is pretty good. No effect after one day. I'm sure you'll find other free samples to try before this. I'm thankful for iHerb offering these free samples to try out. :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13