Nature's Path, Organic Hemp Plus Granola Cereal, 11.5 oz (325 g)

¥ 479.02
4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nature's Path Organic Hemp Plus Granola Cereal Review

Posted by wick3dxcrack3r on Apr 23, 2012

I really dig this cereal. I would recommend it to everyone. It is also less expensive to buy it through this site as opposed to the "mom and pop" shop near me. I recommend those who like this to try the Flax cereal version made by this company.

Вкусно

Posted by 4963152473322972826 From Russian Federation on Feb 21, 2013

Отличные cereals с гранолой Не слишком пресные и не слишком сладкие. С молоком на завтрак хорошо идут! Закажу еще Nice granola cereals Not too tasteless , not too sweet. Good with milk for a breakfast Will order again

Super yummy!

Posted by 5200942131151157409 on Nov 29, 2013

The taste was great - almost buttery - and a really nice texture. I would definitely buy this again :)

My review is pending

Posted by Reviewer2719360 From Florida on Jun 18, 2013

I have not had the opportunity to eat this product yet. I will come back and give my review as soon as I do.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 From California on Apr 16, 2012

This is a very crisp chunky type granola and it is very tasty. However, it is too sweet for my taste so I will not be buning any more of it. However,I think most tasters would enjoy eating it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »