JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nature's Path Organic Hemp Plus Granola Cereal Review

wick3dxcrack3rにより Apr 23, 2012 に掲載

I really dig this cereal. I would recommend it to everyone. It is also less expensive to buy it through this site as opposed to the "mom and pop" shop near me. I recommend those who like this to try the Flax cereal version made by this company.

Вкусно

4963152473322972826により Feb 21, 2013 に掲載

Отличные cereals с гранолой Не слишком пресные и не слишком сладкие. С молоком на завтрак хорошо идут! Закажу еще Nice granola cereals Not too tasteless , not too sweet. Good with milk for a breakfast Will order again

Super yummy!

5200942131151157409により Nov 29, 2013 に掲載

The taste was great - almost buttery - and a really nice texture. I would definitely buy this again :)

our favourite

4695829101480027868により Apr 21, 2014 に掲載

Our second favourite muesli in the world. Not available in our New World Motueka store any more, that's reason why we order online now.

Really good!

5431209511342376917により Mar 21, 2015 に掲載

Tastes great, I pour oat milk over for a great breakfast.

healthy

5126951637451047387により Jan 23, 2016 に掲載

Sooo delicious and healthy , I add it to my breakfast routine ❤️

So yummy

4998575784077613519により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

Very good cereal, plenty of fiber, the taste and texture are fabulous. Highly recommend.

will repurchase

halfromanianにより Dec 21, 2015 に掲載

good quality and for sure it is worthy repurchasing. It goes better with almond milk (or any other nut milk) than with your regular milk

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hemp plus granola/granolas con semillas de cannabis

5lanvianvilにより May 31, 2016 に掲載

Overall this is a good product, source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and ALA omega-3. Moreover, it is a low sodium option and is third party certified organic. However the taste is not as good as I expected (I’m used to eating fruity muesli, so I find it slightly tasteless). En líneas generales es un buen producto, fuente de vitaminas, fibra, minerales y omega 3. Además es bajo en sodio, certificado orgánico y no GMO. Sin embargo esperaba que tuviese mejor sabor (me he adaptado al sabor del muesli con frutas y por ello lo encuentro un poco soso).

not a fan