JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hated it!

Reviewer2354793により Apr 25, 2012 に掲載

I hated this shampoo. It was very drying, stripped my hair, and left it tangled. I have naturally curly, 3c, dry, porous, dense hair, but thin strand thickness. Only gave it 1 star because I had to, would be zero stars.

not so good

Reviewer1181959により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

I feel itchy and have dandruff after using this shampoo :(

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Made my scalp itchy, got dandruff problem.. fragile bottle cap

Reviewer2274620により Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

I usually use Aubrey shampoo but purchased this shampoo from curiocity. After start using this shampoo, i got itchy scalp, and ended up with dandruff.. I will not purchase this product again. Also, I bought 3 bottles of shampoo from Nature's Gate at the same time, and the bottle caps were broken 2 out of 3.

Hated this shampoo

4980436239607043573により Mar 24, 2015 に掲載

Leaves my hair dry, tangled, and stiff. Hope to find a replacement

Greasy and heavy hair

KatySeventyにより Sep 11, 2014 に掲載

I've got fine, smooth hair (some call it 'Nordic'). I thought it needed 'revitalisation', but this shampoo leaves my hair heavy and greasy in no time. It smells of almonds, btw.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

NOT safe for color treated hair

Reviewer1194268により Aug 08, 2016 に掲載

This shampoo does not seem to have olive oil or oils that are said to be unsafe for color treated hair. Jojoba, contrary to olive oil, is known to be safe for color treated hair. However, my first use of this shampoo tells it all - it is NOT safe for color treated hair. When I rinse my hair, the dye was obviously leaching out (murky water). Waste of my money, I have to either trash this shampoo or give it to others who may be able to use it.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6