JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

good product

Reviewer3222410により Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

using the product for my wife's psoriasis. seems like psoriasis is drying up some

I need both

4632689198942895529により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

echinacea and goldenseal to maximize my healthiness. With the exception of CVS, I have not been able to find both of them in the same capsule.

We love this product.

5365861266309688956により Feb 21, 2014 に掲載

This has always been our "go to" winter cold season product. Disappointed that we cannot find it in our local stores anymore, but very glad that we were able to find it here. Echinacea alone just doesn't seem to do as good of a job as this always has for us. I hope we can continue to find this product; and that they are not taking it off the shelves for some reason. IHerb seems to be a very good company. It came right as we were getting sick. Thanks for offering it!!

Returning to what works

Reviewer3149278により Mar 31, 2013 に掲載

I use this for myself and my cats. I tried a different brand and the cats refused thier tea! I purchased this locally for the cats and they went back to drinking thier tea. I had to use up the other brand. I am so glad that I can now buy this one again! It seems to work for me and my cats. We like the taste of it. and we are very rarley sick. I have a lot of foster animals come through here - so I boost my pets imune system. It is worth the slight extra cost to me.

great product

5336989236356486870により Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

great product, my whole family use it as a regular basis of winter time .

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5