JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best

shepajuliaにより Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

Wonderful. Really works, and immediately see the result. Like a company, somebody else buy

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It could have been perfet, but...

Noeskiにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

It has everything I need, but I've been disapointed to see after purchase that it contains titanium dioxide color, which is potentially carcinogenic... So sad, the product would have been perfect without it.

Great value for money

HealthyAndFitにより Dec 05, 2015 に掲載

My husband and I take it mostly for magnesium - we like to keep fit and in order to prevent muscle spasms, this product works well. I like the formulation as calcium is known to help the absorption process. We've noticed a difference when we stopped taking it for a couple of weeks. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Vegans need this!

5574639932455245180により Feb 13, 2016 に掲載

I was checking for vitamins and minerals in my body and the doctor said everything is nearly perfect just this tree minerals are a bit low. He said that vegans mostly care about iron and forget about C/M/Z. Very soon after i started to take this suplement i felt stronger, more focused, my muscels and joint felt stronger. I recomend this for everybody and specialy for vegans

Kamal

4804154157363268991により Jun 25, 2014 に掲載

Very good product. Very affordable and easy for body to absorb calcium because of the combination. Thank you :)

The best!

Reviewer3028835により Dec 05, 2011 に掲載

This is one is best price and best results.I have muscle cramp...Start taking this vitamins and everything is gone.Thank you! Recomended!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2216148により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

very good product

perfect!

Reviewer2899693により Mar 23, 2012 に掲載

very good product, really helps

Reviewer2491158により Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

easy to swallow, looks that works, better muscle recreation after training

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good quality, but low cost

gamonmayにより Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

this item is good quality with good price

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27