JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It could have been perfet, but...

Noeskiにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

It has everything I need, but I've been disapointed to see after purchase that it contains titanium dioxide color, which is potentially carcinogenic... So sad, the product would have been perfect without it.

Vegans need this!

5574639932455245180により Feb 13, 2016 に掲載

I was checking for vitamins and minerals in my body and the doctor said everything is nearly perfect just this tree minerals are a bit low. He said that vegans mostly care about iron and forget about C/M/Z. Very soon after i started to take this suplement i felt stronger, more focused, my muscels and joint felt stronger. I recomend this for everybody and specialy for vegans

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for skin, nails and hair

4619646386844289799により May 11, 2016 に掲載

Helps your nails, hair and skin. If you're obsessed with sweets it can mean you have Mg deficiency, so it will help to normalize your diet. It's necessary to take Copper, when taking Zn, because you can also develop deficiency of Copper. Also this one has not so big vitamin's content, but it's still 100% or more of daily value. I didn't noticed any bad reactions, so I'm happy with it.

Great value for money

HealthyAndFitにより Dec 05, 2015 に掲載

My husband and I take it mostly for magnesium - we like to keep fit and in order to prevent muscle spasms, this product works well. I like the formulation as calcium is known to help the absorption process. We've noticed a difference when we stopped taking it for a couple of weeks. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Best

shepajuliaにより Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

Wonderful. Really works, and immediately see the result. Like a company, somebody else buy

Kamal

4804154157363268991により Jun 25, 2014 に掲載

Very good product. Very affordable and easy for body to absorb calcium because of the combination. Thank you :)

The best!

Reviewer3028835により Dec 05, 2011 に掲載

This is one is best price and best results.I have muscle cramp...Start taking this vitamins and everything is gone.Thank you! Recomended!

Me encanta

claclitaにより Jan 25, 2016 に掲載

Este frasco es excelente porque trae la combinacion de calcio magnesio zinc y vitamina d el carrito de nutrientes que el cuerpo reconoce para lograr una absorcion asi que las recomiendo totalmente.

Reviewer2491158により Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

easy to swallow, looks that works, better muscle recreation after training

nice